Old 11-06-2017, 09:12 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 22.6
Courses Played: 3
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 81 Times in 61 Posts

****...Eh.. New J.. the garden state has some ****ing beaut scenery.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2017, 03:03 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 3.1
Courses Played: 20
Niced 6 Times in 5 Posts

Flyboys Viper Layout Hole 2 is the runway hole. Technically an extinct course, but I was able to play it less than a month ago... 1800 foot par 7 playing down the runway.
Old 11-07-2017, 04:31 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 7.6
Courses Played: 17
Niced 5 Times in 4 Posts

There was a temp hole in 2016 at Lake Marshall 1290' par 5 it is now hole 11 a 910' par 4

Longest current hole is 1012' hole #12 island green with water on every shot
Old 11-07-2017, 07:43 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 22.6
Courses Played: 3
Niced 81 Times in 61 Posts

nice throws.. cool that you have that as signature.
Old 11-07-2017, 08:15 PM
FROLF OFF!

Years Playing: 9.5
Courses Played: 133
Niced 489 Times in 368 Posts

Your moms
Old 11-08-2017, 12:12 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 17.9
Courses Played: 138
Niced 56 Times in 33 Posts

1000 ft holes... you got to love them every once in a while. A 4 on a 1000ft hole is no gimme... or a 3 on a down hill 1000 footer would just be a blast.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:12 AM

Niced 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olorin View Post
What is the longest hole in the world?

This is only for currently active holes, so extinct courses don't officially count. Please only post holes longer than the current longest hole, and add pictures whenever possible. Please give the length, hole number, course, and location.

Even though extinct courses don't officially count but they would still be nice to see, so feel free to post them but just note that they are extinct.

To get this started:
1503 ft

Campgaw Reservation - Blue/Black in Mahwah, NJ. Hole 18 Blue/Black

It looks like the basket is across a road or an asphalt parking lot. Is that the case?
This is my home course. The blue and black layouts are permanent but are not open all year round as the mountain is used for skiers and snowboarders in the winter time. There is a shorter green course in the same woods around the hill that is open all year round. As for the basket itself, it is at the bottom of the hill across the first road. There are two asphalt roads/walking paths. One is for the general public to walk to the lodge and the other is for staff which goes behind the lodge where there is equipment storage and other things. The basket is between these two roads/paths. You can see a small group of pines at the bottom of the hill on the right side. The basket is in the middle of that group of pines and usually is played as an island green. The actual parking lot is at the bottom of the hill, but off the left.
Old 11-09-2017, 12:39 PM
*Super Moderator*

Years Playing: 22.9
Courses Played: 132
Niced 263 Times in 125 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew2000 View Post
Flyboys Viper Layout Hole 2 is the runway hole. Technically an extinct course, but I was able to play it less than a month ago... 1800 foot par 7 playing down the runway.
So is there anything to this hole other than it being really long? I'm assuming it flat and open since it's a runway. It sounds like the definition of long for the sake of being long unless there are some cool features somewhere along the way. I haven't played it, so I'd like to hear from people who have. I'm thinking 1,800' is going to be the longest hole we are going to find.

Old 11-14-2017, 12:41 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 3.1
Courses Played: 20
Niced 6 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Putt View Post
So is there anything to this hole other than it being really long? I'm assuming it flat and open since it's a runway. It sounds like the definition of long for the sake of being long unless there are some cool features somewhere along the way. I haven't played it, so I'd like to hear from people who have. I'm thinking 1,800' is going to be the longest hole we are going to find.
The tee is off to the side of the fairway, it is slightly gradually downhill the entire way and the runway is grass that feels just like football field grass and is perfectly manicured. The runway is 90 feet wide and if you land off of it, it is OB, but we just played where you bring it in even with where you landed. When we played there, Kelly (Flyboy owner) hadn't planned on playing it so he didn't drive the basket down there, because they don't keep the basket there permanently for that hole. We played to hit a bulldozer that was parked on a big, steep downhill area at the end of the runway. For the most part it is just throw as far as you can shot after shot, but it's not a wide open field.