#2201  
Old 05-23-2018, 06:47 PM
DoWork DoWork is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Courses Played: 8
Posts: 763
Niced 632 Times in 281 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notroman View Post
Not gonna lie, this song has been played several times since the order came in.

Good luck thinking about *anything else* when teeing off haha
Sponsored Links
Reply With Quote
  #2202  
Old 05-25-2018, 09:29 PM
rusch_bag's Avatar
rusch_bag rusch_bag is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Years Playing: 13.5
Courses Played: 67
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 956
Niced 228 Times in 107 Posts
Default

Had a couple in the cart but decided against it, but looks like philo star glow destroyers are out. Glow normally makes stuff more overstable which would defeat the purpose of the philo destroyer. Gonna wait for you guys to throw them first. I am not sure if I have seen a star glow before?
Reply With Quote
  #2203  
Old 05-25-2018, 11:10 PM
SD86's Avatar
SD86 SD86 is offline
Snowflake
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Atlanta, GA
Courses Played: 8
Posts: 9,161
Niced 2,207 Times in 1,622 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusch_bag View Post
I am not sure if I have seen a star glow before?
Good point. I can't think of any example of "Star Glow" either.
Reply With Quote
  #2204  
Old 05-26-2018, 12:55 AM
dehaas dehaas is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Swansea, IL
Years Playing: 18.2
Courses Played: 92
Throwing Style: RHFH
Posts: 2,051
Niced 217 Times in 109 Posts
Default

Discraft has had esp glow for a couple of seasons. Color glow plastic has always felt more starlike anyway.

And so it begins...star color glow in all the tasty star molds and galactic in all the tasty dx molds.

Bring on the fds, roadrunners, and pds in star color glow. Dx galactic rocs will 100% he ran at some point this year. Star color glow ranchos would be awesome too.
Reply With Quote
  #2205  
Old 05-26-2018, 01:07 AM
jmbo jmbo is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Centennial, CO
Years Playing: 3.5
Throwing Style: RHFH
Posts: 28
Niced 15 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusch_bag View Post
Had a couple in the cart but decided against it, but looks like philo star glow destroyers are out. Glow normally makes stuff more overstable which would defeat the purpose of the philo destroyer. Gonna wait for you guys to throw them first. I am not sure if I have seen a star glow before?
Do you mean the Philo swirled star destroyers? I don't know of any glow star Destroyers either, the swirled star Philo's aren't glow and should be reasonably mellow.
Reply With Quote
  #2206  
Old 05-26-2018, 01:35 AM
bogeyfreetilinfinity bogeyfreetilinfinity is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Oregon
Courses Played: 2
Posts: 752
Niced 90 Times in 44 Posts
Default

I was hoping for galactic dx rocs to be philos tour series disc. had some funds earmarked to horde a big stack. oh well. Is the champ still on star team? i don't remember a tour series from him last year.

Last edited by bogeyfreetilinfinity; 05-26-2018 at 01:36 AM. Reason: afterthought
Reply With Quote
  #2207  
Old 05-26-2018, 02:03 AM
Casey 1988 Casey 1988 is offline
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Pierre, South Dakota, USA
Years Playing: 16.4
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 4,754
Niced 788 Times in 668 Posts
Default

Is it True the Philo Star Destoyers old and new come at only 167 or 168 grams?
Reply With Quote
  #2208  
Old 05-26-2018, 03:21 AM
SaROCaM SaROCaM is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Courses Played: 38
Posts: 523
Niced 462 Times in 205 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmbo View Post
Do you mean the Philo swirled star destroyers? I don't know of any glow star Destroyers either, the swirled star Philo's aren't glow and should be reasonably mellow.
New Star Color Glow Destroyers released today - Philo's 2018 tour series disc. Says it is a softer blend of star plastic like last year's swirly star, but this year it glows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey 1988 View Post
Is it True the Philo Star Destoyers old and new come at only 167 or 168 grams?
They come in the 165g-169g range.

Niced: (2)
Reply With Quote
  #2209  
Old 05-26-2018, 03:48 AM
Casey 1988 Casey 1988 is offline
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Pierre, South Dakota, USA
Years Playing: 16.4
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 4,754
Niced 788 Times in 668 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogeyfreetilinfinity View Post
I was hoping for galactic dx rocs to be philos tour series disc. had some funds earmarked to horde a big stack. oh well. Is the champ still on star team? i don't remember a tour series from him last year.
If by champ you mean Paul McBeth then he got the McPro plastic Aviar whatever mold of Aviar he uses as his tour series disc. McBeth is Star team but starting this year 2018 top Champion team players get a disc for the tour series as well.

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
 

  #2210  
Old 05-26-2018, 08:57 AM
Dr.Smooth Dr.Smooth is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Midwest
Years Playing: 24.6
Courses Played: 4
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,803
Niced 205 Times in 143 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaROCaM View Post
New Star Color Glow Destroyers released today - Philo's 2018 tour series disc. Says it is a softer blend of star plastic like last year's swirly star, but this year it glows.



They come in the 165g-169g range.



Didn't see these in the factory store (tour series section)??
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Two Jolly Launcher Champion Destroyers Low price Destroyer :::LSWT::: The Marketplace 0 12-26-2013 12:15 AM
unique natural beauty Star Destroyer Destroyers :::LSWT::: The Marketplace 4 04-15-2013 02:01 AM
Destroyers!!! a specific kind of destroyer... elroxy1 The Marketplace 6 01-31-2013 10:35 PM
First Run Star Destroyer, More Destroyers. The Albatross The Marketplace 9 09-10-2012 04:30 AM
Minnesotans Unite! Craton DGCR Meets 1 03-26-2011 11:25 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.