#2011  
Old 05-23-2020, 02:51 AM
xxbodkinxx xxbodkinxx is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 5
Niced 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Wife got her bag yesterday. Figured I would update you all.
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #2012  
Old 05-23-2020, 08:33 AM
kinger kinger is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: North Canton, Ohio
Years Playing: 10.2
Courses Played: 67
Throwing Style: LHBH
Posts: 334
Niced 30 Times in 24 Posts
Default

Does anyone know if Upper Park is still doing the Refresh program?
I've reached out to them multiple times asking for my Refresh Code, and never receive any type of response.
Reply With Quote
  #2013  
Old 05-24-2020, 08:38 PM
The Last DJ's Avatar
The Last DJ The Last DJ is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Eleanor, West Virginia
Years Playing: 12.7
Courses Played: 164
Throwing Style: RHFH
Posts: 1,146
Niced 68 Times in 43 Posts
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinger View Post
Does anyone know if Upper Park is still doing the Refresh program?
I've reached out to them multiple times asking for my Refresh Code, and never receive any type of response.
Same. I'm sure the virus has limited what UPD can do lately but I did see a couple posts on social media lately which gives me hope they'll rebound soon.
Reply With Quote
  #2014  
Old 05-25-2020, 03:26 AM
Casey 1988 Casey 1988 is online now
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Pierre, South Dakota, USA
Years Playing: 16.9
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 5,955
Niced 992 Times in 831 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last DJ View Post
Same. I'm sure the virus has limited what UPD can do lately but I did see a couple posts on social media lately which gives me hope they'll rebound soon.
Yeah considering that UPD is in Michigan, the most restricted state in Manufacturing barely even the essentials are allowed to be made and that places that made hard Alcohol are not able to make hand sanitizer for the shortage.
Reply With Quote
  #2015  
Old 05-26-2020, 12:10 AM
adb83 adb83 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2014
Courses Played: 21
Posts: 10
Niced 9 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey 1988 View Post
Yeah considering that UPD is in Michigan, the most restricted state in Manufacturing barely even the essentials are allowed to be made and that places that made hard Alcohol are not able to make hand sanitizer for the shortage.
So wrong.

UPD is based in Southern California and are made in Vietnam.

The owner of UPD has taken a job with Discraft.

Reply With Quote
 

  #2016  
Old 05-26-2020, 01:43 AM
Casey 1988 Casey 1988 is online now
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Pierre, South Dakota, USA
Years Playing: 16.9
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 5,955
Niced 992 Times in 831 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adb83 View Post
So wrong.

UPD is based in Southern California and are made in Vietnam.

The owner of UPD has taken a job with Discraft.
Oh , I thought on the YouTube they said they were from Michigan, must have been the Reviewer who makes the bags videos for UPD. I will admit this, they are some of the most comfortable bags when I tried on the bag that has the belt on it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Upper Park Designs Shift Backpack Bag Supro The Marketplace 2 06-27-2017 08:21 PM
Upper Park Designs Rebel DinosaurThunder The Marketplace 0 09-26-2016 03:36 PM
Upper Park Designs Shift Backpack and Dynamic Disc Sniper Bag Overkil2 The Marketplace 11 09-26-2016 02:33 PM
Upper Park Designs Shift jmitch The Marketplace 10 06-02-2014 10:23 AM
Upper Park Designs thiswonisloaded Bags / Carts / Straps / Tags 1 02-18-2013 11:18 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.