Old 07-29-2020, 01:41 AM
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!

Years Playing: 17.3
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,155 Times in 960 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscologyGus View Post
Do you know if the cart has handles to lift the cart if you have to go over any rough terrain?
I thought the cart had a way to carry on the sides with two smaller handles?

I could be wrong as I am only 25% on this. I do know you could add some handles to the cart on the sides if you want to get the right drill bit to go through steel if it does not.

If you need a cart to lift over the rough terrain that is not it as the cart is heavy being a solid metal box. The best for that is the Ridge Roller with backpack of that is still made as an option, the box can come off the cart (somehow clips in or snaps in) so the backpack could fit on it as well, a dual option cart if you will.
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Old 07-29-2020, 08:52 AM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 3.3
Courses Played: 150
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 81 Times in 44 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscologyGus View Post
Do you know if the cart has handles to lift the cart if you have to go over any rough terrain?

The box has oval cutouts on either side - I'm guessing they act as holds for grabbing.

It *appears* from the product info (see link) that you're going to be lifting and carrying 17 pounds (10 pounds for the roller plus 7 for the box), PLUS the weight of discs, water, and anything else you're carrying.

https://www.ridgeroller.com/product/...-version-copy/

Niced: (2)

Old 08-07-2020, 11:50 PM
AKA dgfanatic7

Niced 239 Times in 148 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyooMac View Post
The box has oval cutouts on either side - I'm guessing they act as holds for grabbing.

It *appears* from the product info (see link) that you're going to be lifting and carrying 17 pounds (10 pounds for the roller plus 7 for the box), PLUS the weight of discs, water, and anything else you're carrying.

https://www.ridgeroller.com/product/...-version-copy/
Can confirm those are indeed handles, i had everything loaded in mine including water discs etc, and was using the latest lightweight roller and thinner lid, super easy to lift if necessary. Love the Roller and R3 combo for fall and winter, but I’m rocking the V3 Ridge and roller in the summer and spring cause i need a ton of water in a water bladder.