Old 05-20-2019, 09:38 AM
Par Member

Niced 58 Times in 40 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDarkHorse View Post

This is it, picture didn't work above
Yeah, these are the original truths before the mold changed and they had to make the eMac truth. Historically, something happened to this mold and it became less stable than emac had hoped for. Thus, the truth became the truth and they made the emac truth to more closely resemble the original runs of these truths you have pictured.

They are awesome fliers but hard to price. I have seen people asking for like 60 bucks for each one but then I have also seen them go on ebay for less than 10 in no reserve auctions. It is brand new though, so I would imagine you could split the difference and get closer to 30 depending on the weight.
Sponsored Links

Niced: (2)
Old 05-21-2019, 11:25 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11.9
Courses Played: 26
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 643 Times in 311 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDarkHorse View Post

Anything special about this eMac Truth? Been in my storage bin for about 3 or 4 years I'd guess. 10/10 no ink.
The above estimate is good. My advice is to go to the trilogy dollar disc golf auction page on Facebook. You can set a minimum starting bid so you don’t get hosed and the page is a centralized location for the type of player that would be interested in this disc.

I also know jmdaire27 wants these and maybe he’d give you good value for it. Could shoot him a PM, too.

Niced: (1)
Old 05-22-2019, 09:25 PM

Niced 1 Time in 1 Post

So I got an opaque yellow 11x kc pro gazelle from a guy at my local course for dirt cheap. It feels exactly like all the opaque ce discs I’ve ever felt, so it’s definitely at the very least ce blend, if not straight up ce plastic. It looks like a great thrower (a couple of dings and some normal aging, inked)...sleepy scale 7/10? Is there still a market for these gazelles and if so how much would it fetch?

I also have a 2005 Ken Climo 4-time USDGC champion glow roc.....smooooothest roc I’ve ever thrown....but I have never been able to find any info on the color that I have. It’s a dark swirly blue with a white stamp. I’ve been throwing it for a little less than a year and it’s got that same used wear and tear that the 11x gazelle has (7 or 8/10?). What info can y’all give me on this particular disc and how much are the used ones going for?

Also, I’ll post pics as soon as I can.

Old 05-24-2019, 01:44 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 37.1
Courses Played: 29
Niced 34 Times in 26 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottpotato View Post
So I got an opaque yellow 11x kc pro gazelle from a guy at my local course for dirt cheap. It feels exactly like all the opaque ce discs I’ve ever felt, so it’s definitely at the very least ce blend, if not straight up ce plastic. It looks like a great thrower (a couple of dings and some normal aging, inked)...sleepy scale 7/10? Is there still a market for these gazelles and if so how much would it fetch?
11X Gazelles were made after CE (2000-2001) and Candy Pro (2002-2003) TPE's were gone, starting around 2004. They are all Champion plastic.
The CE proto Gazelle was, I think, the third or fourth CE mold Dave made, fresh, its a $500 disc. The Candy Fund Raiser tourney Gazelles in Candy Pro, fresh, are $100.00 or more.

Heavier 11X get more cash, 150 class, not so much. Mint @ 175 grams would draw $ 50-100
11X new were originally sold for about 20% more than standard Champion discs.

7/10, depending again on weight, might get you 20 bucks from the right buyer. These were flatter on top than the earlier runs, and were pretty much right in the middle of the stability range. Its a GREAT disc to throw, I would suggest you put it in the bag.

Old 05-24-2019, 02:02 PM

Courses Played: 13
Niced 9 Times in 6 Posts
Default Old Bag of Discs!

Hey All - new to the forums, just got back into the sport after about 10 years off. I've got a little stack of discs that I'm curious to know the value of... Wanna know if I should throw them or if they are better for sell / trade perhaps:

2006 Augusta Wraith
Champion Sidewinder
Champ TeeBird
5x Champ Valkyrie
Ontario Big Bird Roc 179g
Ontario DeLa Stamp Roc 180g
2005 USDGC Flagsticks Champion Roc
11x KC Pro Rancho Roc 180g
First run pro Aviar
Champ Gator

I'm fairly sure all the champion plastics are max weight, but would have to weigh to know for sure. Any help is much appreciated, thanks in advance!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg discpic.jpg (136.5 KB, 69 views)
Old 05-24-2019, 03:03 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.1
Courses Played: 22
Niced 348 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunnerUp View Post
Hey All - new to the forums, just got back into the sport after about 10 years off. I've got a little stack of discs that I'm curious to know the value of... Wanna know if I should throw them or if they are better for sell / trade perhaps:

2006 Augusta Wraith
Champion Sidewinder
Champ TeeBird
5x Champ Valkyrie
First run pro Aviar
Champ Gator

I'm fairly sure all the champion plastics are max weight, but would have to weigh to know for sure. Any help is much appreciated, thanks in advance!
Depending on what is said about the values I might be interested in that Teebird.
Old 05-24-2019, 03:05 PM
Eagle Member

So I was looking through Ebay and came across this one.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Innova....c100667.m2042

Seems to me he's asking collector price for something that based on wear and ink is a thrower. My offers were quickly rejected just want to know if my thinking is out of place and disc is worth more or less what is being asked. Way more than i'm paying for a disc.
Old 05-24-2019, 03:18 PM

Courses Played: 13
Niced 9 Times in 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putt for D'oh View Post
So I was looking through Ebay and came across this one.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Innova....c100667.m2042

Seems to me he's asking collector price for something that based on wear and ink is a thrower. My offers were quickly rejected just want to know if my thinking is out of place and disc is worth more or less what is being asked. Way more than i'm paying for a disc.
Yeah, I was trying to look up some of the discs I posted and prices are all over the place on ebay. I think a lot of people just throw out crazy buy it now numbers to see if anyone takes the bait.
Old 05-24-2019, 03:20 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Yeah, I was trying to look up some of the discs I posted and prices are all over the place on ebay. I think a lot of people just throw out crazy buy it now numbers to see if anyone takes the bait.
Ebay is tough that way for a lot of things.
Need to know what things are selling for not what they are being listed for.

Old 05-24-2019, 04:09 PM
Par Member

Niced 58 Times in 40 Posts

Quote:

2006 Augusta Wraith
Champion Sidewinder
Champ TeeBird
5x Champ Valkyrie
First run pro Aviar
Champ Gator

The teebird, assuming it is an 11x, is probably 40-50ish depending on weight and condition. The gator looks awesome, I’d say 50 maybe depending on condition. The roc could be big to the right person, 30 - 40. I have heard those wraiths are sought after, but I am not sure of the value