Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Equipment > Discs

Old 10-24-2017, 12:48 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11.1
Courses Played: 34
Niced 162 Times in 61 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexplz View Post
I guess the obvious trilogy choice could be an Emac Truth - are these truly more stable than a Z buzzz?
At high speed, yeah. Low speed fade is about the same, with the Emac maybe having just a slight bit more overstability to it.

I'd definitely suggest checking out an Emac Truth as a more stable compliment to the Verdict.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2018, 12:59 PM
Bogey Member

Courses Played: 15
Niced 23 Times in 21 Posts

Quote:
Presently I'm throwing a lucid verdict on forehand shots, and I'm wondering if there exists something like a verdict SS, one that stays straight on a forehand but with less fade. I understand that a beat up lucid verdict might work out OK, but I don't know if they lose HSS or LSS. Maybe I could snag a biofuzion and lean on it for a bit.
A Fuzion EMac Truth might do the trick. When thrown forehand, my Lucid EMacs flew straight with less fade out of the box than the Verdict. They beat in pretty quickly and now have some high speed turn, which is why I ended up bagging a Verdict. In my experience with the regular Truth, my go-to backhand midrange, Fuzion plastic is more stable and retains its flight longer than Lucid.
Old 01-02-2019, 02:53 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 14
Niced 108 Times in 59 Posts

I recently picked up a Verdict in Lucid plastic online.

The top edges of the beveled part of the wing are zippered.

The main top was smooth, but the beveled part (roughly outer 1 inch) was zippered.

Did I just manage to get NOS or has maybe there been a new mold part made?

Just to help identify, this is a clear disc that has been dyed and does not have flight numbers printed on it.
Old 01-02-2019, 03:12 PM

Niced 14 Times in 10 Posts

Quote:
Presently I'm throwing a lucid verdict on forehand shots, and I'm wondering if there exists something like a verdict SS, one that stays straight on a forehand but with less fade. I understand that a beat up lucid verdict might work out OK, but I don't know if they lose HSS or LSS. Maybe I could snag a biofuzion and lean on it for a bit.
My experience with beating in a lucid verdict is they basically turn into an EMac truth. No HST, but the fade comes later and milder than when new.

Old 01-03-2019, 11:37 AM
Bogey Member

Niced 24 Times in 10 Posts

a beat in verdict is a thing of beauty. I have a lucid thats been in my bag for close to two years that is straight as an arrow for most of its flight, then hooks up very late. I love the flight of it better than a fresh emac because of the lack of HST when thrown hard.