Old 01-27-2019, 07:46 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7.1
Courses Played: 52
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 233 Times in 152 Posts

Got an I-blend coming my way thanks to the discount code and sale last week. Had some joy with Eagles in the past, though always DX.
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)

Old 01-27-2019, 11:12 PM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 4
Niced 48 Times in 35 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streets View Post
Are the I-Blend Exodus pretty flat?
I live near Infinite and usually go check out stuff like this first hand. Sadly the I-blends ALL turned out really domey. Others may say they aren't but I have been throwing Eagles as long as I can remember and these have the most dome of any I have seen.

Only other sickly high domed Eagles I have seen were some of the G* L's they ran a few years ago. Most were pretty nice mild domes but some weights were just sickly domed and felt yucky. I only got one of those but even it had less dome than the I blend I picked up. I went through a bunch of them to see if I could find a good one depending on weight or color but they all looked the same to me (and I am pretty meticulous about those things).

Here is to hoping there is a second run that turns out better. I did buy one to test out but only threw it at like 9000' on a ski resort course so I can't make an opinion on it. Have stacks and stacks of DX and broke in premium Eagles so never got around to throwing it more than that first day because while it is a disc I would like in Pro plastic, I can still cover that stability with other Eagles.