Old 01-10-2019, 03:07 PM
Par Member

Courses Played: 1
Niced 19 Times in 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmtata01 View Post
The RR box and adding a seat cushion and accessories is more than the delta....Delta is $499 plus ship. RR is $365 + seat ($20) + inner box accessories+ shipping. RR backpack/cart combo is $525 plus ship..also the RR box is def a copy of the design of the delta.
Non of the accessories are a must have. I want people to have options there own options the reason I sell bare bones. Not even close to delta and hey someone has to give people a more affordable and customizable cart other then the color.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2019, 03:11 PM
Par Member

Niced 19 Times in 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Shoulder View Post
It would look a lot better if the mud flap lined up with the damn stripes. Or vice versa.

IMOP.
your always giving me the business you have been for years your a tough dude to make happy. What’s your real name? I have always wondered. I would love to talk with you in person some time.
Old 01-11-2019, 12:10 AM
* Ace Member *

Niced 30 Times in 17 Posts

The thing about ridge roller is you don’t have to buy everything at once. Get the bag or the roller first thats 200 plus, then get the other down the road when you want, and the r3 box starts at 175. You buy a delt and yes it has everything included but the 499 is the plain black one, if i want a different color I’m looking at 30 to 40 dollars more. The big thing about RR is versatility. If i want to i can remove the r3 box and just use the roller and backpack so i can accommodate accordingly to the course. Everyone has their preferences but just because it may look like a supposed knockoff doesn’t it mean it won’t do well in the market. I’m very pleased with how the r3 came out especially in this anodized red. This is a one of a kind combo. Blue roller and red r3 with red and blue pole, white fenders and white vinyl stars. I couldn’t be happier winning this thing from a raffle.
Old 01-18-2019, 02:44 AM

Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Pole is two pieces with a handle. They just have colors now. Consider upgrading wheels to clic

Old 01-19-2019, 03:46 PM
* Ace Member *

Niced 30 Times in 17 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevRich View Post
Pole is two pieces with a handle. They just have colors now. Consider upgrading wheels to clic
Naw I’m good with the stock wheels, click wheels don’t do anything for function on this cart