#121  
Old 11-13-2019, 06:09 PM
F. Howl's Avatar
F. Howl F. Howl is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Years Playing: 10.5
Courses Played: 31
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,894
Niced 1,072 Times in 595 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmexdela View Post
yall are too rich for my blood im lookin for the under 50 deal
Yeah...under $50 is a stretch. Adidas's ebay store does have Response Trail going for $36 but they are the cheaper version: Traxion outsole instead of Continental, and Cloudfoam midsole instead of Boost.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/adidas-Resp...CsLrd42Dn0DtZg
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 11-13-2019, 07:48 PM
Consult20's Avatar
Consult20 Consult20 is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Wisconsin
Years Playing: 5.7
Courses Played: 29
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,486
Niced 355 Times in 226 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmexdela View Post
yall are too rich for my blood im lookin for the under 50 deal
Here you go, $34.50 + tax for $140 shoes, boost, Continental sole, great deal. Add to cart to see extra 25% discount.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/adidas-Sola...-/153705002578

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 11-13-2019, 07:59 PM
Consult20's Avatar
Consult20 Consult20 is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Wisconsin
Years Playing: 5.7
Courses Played: 29
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,486
Niced 355 Times in 226 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consult20 View Post
Here you go, $34.50 + tax for $140 shoes, boost, Continental sole, great deal. Add to cart to see extra 25% discount.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/adidas-Sola...-/153705002578
Says "ash grey" but it looks blue to me. Either way they're pretty bad ass for the price. Direct from Adidas which on eBay is a must (so you don't gat fakes).

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 11-13-2019, 08:01 PM
elmexdela elmexdela is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Courses Played: 219
Posts: 8,173
Niced 1,989 Times in 1,145 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Howl View Post
Yeah...under $50 is a stretch. Adidas's ebay store does have Response Trail going for $36 but they are the cheaper version: Traxion outsole instead of Continental, and Cloudfoam midsole instead of Boost.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/adidas-Resp...CsLrd42Dn0DtZg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consult20 View Post
Here you go, $34.50 + tax for $140 shoes, boost, Continental sole, great deal. Add to cart to see extra 25% discount.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/adidas-Sola...-/153705002578
thank you both i got some research to do tomorrow at work and decide which pair to pull the trigger on
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 11-13-2019, 08:06 PM
elmexdela elmexdela is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Courses Played: 219
Posts: 8,173
Niced 1,989 Times in 1,145 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consult20 View Post
Says "ash grey" but it looks blue to me. Either way they're pretty bad ass for the price. Direct from Adidas which on eBay is a must (so you don't gat fakes).
no toe cap tho it looks like

i forgot there are fakes on there so annoying
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 11-13-2019, 08:13 PM
elmexdela elmexdela is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Courses Played: 219
Posts: 8,173
Niced 1,989 Times in 1,145 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Howl View Post
Yeah...under $50 is a stretch. Adidas's ebay store does have Response Trail going for $36 but they are the cheaper version: Traxion outsole instead of Continental, and Cloudfoam midsole instead of Boost.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/adidas-Resp...CsLrd42Dn0DtZg
these look like they have a toe cap

is that true

do you have these or tried them
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 11-13-2019, 08:14 PM
F. Howl's Avatar
F. Howl F. Howl is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Years Playing: 10.5
Courses Played: 31
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,894
Niced 1,072 Times in 595 Posts
Default

That's a good deal...but those are road shoes, not trail. Pretty shallow lugs, but I used to play in Chucks, so I'm sure those will have better grip. Had a few slips on slick pads and fairway throws, and only want to play in trail runners and hikers now.

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 11-13-2019, 08:14 PM
Consult20's Avatar
Consult20 Consult20 is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Wisconsin
Years Playing: 5.7
Courses Played: 29
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,486
Niced 355 Times in 226 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmexdela View Post
thank you both i got some research to do tomorrow at work and decide which pair to pull the trigger on
Whatever you decide I would recommend the Continental sole over the traxion by a wide margin. I've owned both and in my opinion the Continental sole lasts almost twice as long as the Traxion sole, with much better grip as well.

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 11-13-2019, 08:18 PM
elmexdela elmexdela is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Courses Played: 219
Posts: 8,173
Niced 1,989 Times in 1,145 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Howl View Post
That's a good deal...but those are road shoes, not trail. Pretty shallow lugs, but I used to play in Chucks, so I'm sure those will have better grip. Had a few slips on slick pads and fairway throws, and only want to play in trail runners and hikers now.
i knew it was too good to be true
Reply With Quote
 

  #130  
Old 11-13-2019, 08:18 PM
F. Howl's Avatar
F. Howl F. Howl is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Years Playing: 10.5
Courses Played: 31
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,894
Niced 1,072 Times in 595 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmexdela View Post
these look like they have a toe cap

is that true

do you have these or tried them
Looks like it's just suede or a suede like material. I have this pair, but haven't tried them yet. Still going through my second pair of Response Trail Boosts.

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bang for buck temp basket? Grinder12000 General Disc Golf Chat 23 06-05-2015 11:48 PM
<< BAG >> biggest bang for the buck treehorn The Marketplace 11 11-26-2012 03:53 PM
Bang the chains... Link General Disc Golf Chat 6 12-12-2010 10:15 AM
Best bang for your buck(target) MooTaters Other Gear 25 10-14-2009 01:42 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.