Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > General Disc Golf Discussions > Tournaments & Leagues

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-05-2019, 06:46 AM
InDaWoodsDiscN419 InDaWoodsDiscN419 is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Courses Played: 8
Posts: 253
Niced 121 Times in 74 Posts
Default Pablo looking for concurrent European, Worlds, Canadian and U.S.D.G.C.?

Canadian National Disc Golf Championships Powered By Innova Champion Discs

Event Info
Date: 06-Sep to 08-Sep-2019
Location: Bonshaw, Prince Edward Island, Canada
Tournament Director: duncan dixon
Phone: 1506-540-0059
Email: duncandixon40@gmail.com
Website: mdga.ca

This Tourney looked amazing last year!

Houck designed Gorgeous Woods disc golf.

Pablo looking to have concurrent European, Worlds, Canadian and perhaps U.S.D.G.C.

Championship Titles. NBD?

Alyssa Van Lanen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rgkmarAuhc

CCDG: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5fypu3goVQ
Sponsored Links
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-05-2019, 12:23 PM
perklc perklc is online now
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Courses Played: 8
Posts: 261
Niced 343 Times in 127 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by InDaWoodsDiscN419 View Post
perhaps U.S.D.G.C.
I mean.. he's the defending champ, so no perhaps needed.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-05-2019, 05:00 PM
InDaWoodsDiscN419 InDaWoodsDiscN419 is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Courses Played: 8
Posts: 253
Niced 121 Times in 74 Posts
Default Nate Sexton...

Quote:
Originally Posted by perklc View Post
I mean.. he's the defending champ, so no perhaps needed.


Nate Sexton is the 2018 Canadian Champ. So as far as I know, no 1 person has ever held

Canadian, U.S, Worlds, and European Titles all at the same time.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-05-2019, 10:19 PM
Ryan P.'s Avatar
Ryan P. Ryan P. is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Asheboro, NC
Years Playing: 14.5
Courses Played: 62
Posts: 1,840
Niced 132 Times in 81 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by InDaWoodsDiscN419 View Post


Nate Sexton is the 2018 Canadian Champ. So as far as I know, no 1 person has ever held

Canadian, U.S, Worlds, and European Titles all at the same time.
He's the defending champion of usdgc. So if Pablo wins, he'll be the concurrect champ for all of them.

The last comment pertained only to the USDGC, not Canadian.

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-06-2019, 04:28 AM
Jolt Jolt is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Sweden
Posts: 3,286
Niced 1,999 Times in 1,116 Posts
Default

Looks like Paige is trying to do the same thing. . hard to see her fail to become the Canadian champ, not a super strong field
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-06-2019, 01:06 PM
DiscFifty DiscFifty is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Years Playing: 9.5
Courses Played: 19
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 4,103
Niced 1,426 Times in 819 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by InDaWoodsDiscN419 View Post
Canadian National Disc Golf Championships Powered By Innova Champion Discs

Event Info
Date: 06-Sep to 08-Sep-2019
Location: Bonshaw, Prince Edward Island, Canada
Tournament Director: duncan dixon
Phone: 1506-540-0059
Email: duncandixon40@gmail.com
Website: mdga.ca

This Tourney looked amazing last year!

Houck designed Gorgeous Woods disc golf.

Pablo looking to have concurrent European, Worlds, Canadian and perhaps U.S.D.G.C.

Championship Titles. NBD?

Alyssa Van Lanen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rgkmarAuhc

CCDG: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5fypu3goVQ
And the actual PDGA event page for scores:
https://www.pdga.com/tour/event/39459
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-06-2019, 02:38 PM
peabody's Avatar
peabody peabody is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Western Kentucky
Years Playing: 17.5
Courses Played: 54
Posts: 1,324
Niced 84 Times in 47 Posts
Default

Dorian goes directly over PEI saturday morning.
Are they cancelling tomorrow's round?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-06-2019, 03:10 PM
Ryan P.'s Avatar
Ryan P. Ryan P. is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Asheboro, NC
Years Playing: 14.5
Courses Played: 62
Posts: 1,840
Niced 132 Times in 81 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peabody View Post
Dorian goes directly over PEI saturday morning.
Are they cancelling tomorrow's round?
You know the future???
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-06-2019, 05:41 PM
peabody's Avatar
peabody peabody is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Western Kentucky
Years Playing: 17.5
Courses Played: 54
Posts: 1,324
Niced 84 Times in 47 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan P. View Post
You know the future???
View the Hurricane Dorian on Google Maps
https://maps.app.goo.gl/uf5y3dJPuHM5rAG78

Actually it looks like Saturday afternoon. And maybe even Alabama again!
Reply With Quote
 

  #10  
Old 09-06-2019, 06:16 PM
peabody's Avatar
peabody peabody is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Western Kentucky
Years Playing: 17.5
Courses Played: 54
Posts: 1,324
Niced 84 Times in 47 Posts
Default

https://www.google.org/publicalerts/...ource=wweather

Maybe they should get out of there? Hope it doesn't wreck the beautiful course.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pablo's disc asylum: more MADNESS pablo.diablo The Marketplace 11 04-25-2011 03:46 PM
where is pablo.diablo? fishmich The Marketplace 7 04-12-2011 09:15 AM
\\\\ pablo's september 4salez //// pablo.diablo The Marketplace 14 09-05-2010 12:45 PM
pablo's trade and sell possibilities pablo.diablo The Marketplace 13 08-09-2010 09:59 AM
pablo's August 2010 sales pablo.diablo The Marketplace 16 08-08-2010 01:03 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.