#3911  
Old 05-25-2018, 02:45 PM
Mike C's Avatar
Mike C Mike C is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: OH
Years Playing: 9.3
Courses Played: 122
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 6,648
Niced 409 Times in 262 Posts
Default

I wasn't sure if the Delirium had released yet or not, I'd been seeing ads for it and assumed it had been. Guess I'll grab a Dimension and Particle for now.
Sponsored Links
Reply With Quote
  #3912  
Old 05-25-2018, 03:32 PM
wolfmandragon's Avatar
wolfmandragon wolfmandragon is online now
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Morristown, TN
Years Playing: 4.5
Courses Played: 19
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,433
Niced 253 Times in 170 Posts
Default

I have read here somewhere that there is 2 different flight plates for discs molded in Plasma.I have a 164g Plasma Inertia on the way. Will this be the light flight plate or the heavy?

The 155 Plasma, that I currently have, has way more fade than my 168 Neutron. I am hoping that by going up to the 164 Plasma, that it make the disc fly flatter.

Anyone have any insight on this?
Reply With Quote
  #3913  
Old 05-25-2018, 04:19 PM
Halcón's Avatar
Halcón Halcón is offline
Free at Last
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Years Playing: 7.2
Courses Played: 1
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 11,432
Niced 590 Times in 335 Posts
Default

I seem to remember Zam saying that all the cores are light, and that they adjust the weight of the overmold accordingly.

Maybe he or someone more in the know than I can chime in.
Reply With Quote
  #3914  
Old 05-25-2018, 04:24 PM
wolfmandragon's Avatar
wolfmandragon wolfmandragon is online now
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Morristown, TN
Years Playing: 4.5
Courses Played: 19
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,433
Niced 253 Times in 170 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcón View Post
I seem to remember Zam saying that all the cores are light, and that they adjust the weight of the overmold accordingly.

Maybe he or someone more in the know than I can chime in.
Yeah, I think that is true for Neutron, but I was thinking I read Plasma was different.....maybe I am mis-remembering
Reply With Quote
  #3915  
Old 05-25-2018, 11:52 PM
asc349's Avatar
asc349 asc349 is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Pa
Years Playing: 5.1
Courses Played: 30
Throwing Style: LHBH
Posts: 1,929
Niced 171 Times in 113 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfmandragon View Post
Yeah, I think that is true for Neutron, but I was thinking I read Plasma was different.....maybe I am mis-remembering
Ha! The old Roger Clemens huh
Reply With Quote
  #3916  
Old 05-26-2018, 10:33 AM
ThrowaEnvy's Avatar
ThrowaEnvy ThrowaEnvy is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Pender Is. B.C.
Years Playing: 12.8
Courses Played: 5
Posts: 870
Niced 111 Times in 86 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aim For The Chains View Post
Axis all day.

Will handle the wind with added speed and works best for lower line/tunnel/downhills etc without getting pushed around like the slower or less stable molds.
Yo good call on the Axis it's an old friend I forgot how nice a broken in one is... I'm in the ace money now.. Axis uphill light headwind 220' straight to fade on #17. First throw on it in a month.

I was gearing up to get some electron Envy's and a Vanish / insanity but the disc vendor only brought his MVP crates no Axiom.. No eclipse Tangents or big z or MJ Comets...Good thing I went looking after my round, I'm a sad panda. Might get something I don't need like a Catalyst in a light weight or a electron Atom but I should just order what I want from KW's...

Reply With Quote
  #3917  
Old 05-26-2018, 03:21 PM
DiscAnarchy DiscAnarchy is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 142
Niced 45 Times in 35 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMantle View Post
I'd like to see a more US Switch, and a truly OS mid.
It's called a Relay.

Niced: (2)
Reply With Quote
  #3918  
Old 05-26-2018, 10:27 PM
Mike C's Avatar
Mike C Mike C is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: OH
Years Playing: 9.3
Courses Played: 122
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 6,648
Niced 409 Times in 262 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrowaEnvy View Post
Yo good call on the Axis it's an old friend I forgot how nice a broken in one is... I'm in the ace money now.. Axis uphill light headwind 220' straight to fade on #17. First throw on it in a month.

I was gearing up to get some electron Envy's and a Vanish / insanity but the disc vendor only brought his MVP crates no Axiom.. No eclipse Tangents or big z or MJ Comets...Good thing I went looking after my round, I'm a sad panda. Might get something I don't need like a Catalyst in a light weight or a electron Atom but I should just order what I want from KW's...
Congrats on the ace! I can hook you up with an Insanity if 170+ is ok. PM me if you'd like one.
Reply With Quote
  #3919  
Old 05-27-2018, 08:27 PM
ThrowaEnvy's Avatar
ThrowaEnvy ThrowaEnvy is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Pender Is. B.C.
Years Playing: 12.8
Courses Played: 5
Posts: 870
Niced 111 Times in 86 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
Congrats on the ace! I can hook you up with an Insanity if 170+ is ok. PM me if you'd like one.
Thanks man! I will pm you I'm looking for the lighter end of 170 but definitely time to throw some full weight mvp.. I know you were looking a while ago for an old Axis I got a second run 179?ish...I'm also looking for 166 ish electron Envy's..

I played an all gyro bag for the tournament and my course.. Pulled up a 6th in Open Masters missed payout at my place by a stroke, again. Someone shot a perfect score at my place setting a course record!
Reply With Quote
 

  #3920  
Old 05-28-2018, 12:07 AM
DanJon DanJon is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Years Playing: 14.3
Courses Played: 33
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 6,282
Niced 507 Times in 251 Posts
Default

What happened with the Proton rims?

Niced: (2)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.