Old 11-17-2019, 01:22 AM
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!

Years Playing: 16.4
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 788 Times in 668 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BogeyNoMore View Post
They seem to favor players that "putt with authority." Personally, I'm not a fan.

I think my favorites are Prodigy or Mach X.

Regardless how any basket performs relative to other baskets, everyone on the course is putting on the same baskets. Seriously doubt swapping baskets on any course would significantly impact average scores for that course.
I agree all baskets on a course should be the same model all being the newest version if changes were ever made to the baskets, if this is possible.

Only baskets I do not want to see are Chainstar non Pro. Those basic Chainstar baskets are often found on courses that the baskets themselves need repair as for some reason outside of lower $$ models not really suited for permanent installation, the basic Chainstar is the easiest model to destroy. On a basic Chainstar the disc cage is so easy to bend on a basket that has been on a course for more then a few years, even more so if the course is somewhere that low temps below freezing happen in winter for a month or more.
Sponsored Links