Old 09-28-2019, 12:06 AM
* Ace Member *

Niced 2,596 Times in 1,648 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrowaEnvy View Post
If you want to get crazy....
Not in this situation for me. With a disc that is stupid OS or so warped that I wouldn't be throwing it otherwise I'd consider extreme measures, but I don't think I'll get carried away with something that feels and flies ok already. I just know I prefer them when they season a bit and get puddled, but not show any turn. Then they stay that way a LONG time.
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Old 10-01-2019, 12:20 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 10.7
Courses Played: 122
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 567 Times in 347 Posts

Wonder when they're gonna show off the new mids???
Old 10-01-2019, 12:23 AM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 219
Niced 1,984 Times in 1,142 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
Wonder when they're gonna show off the new mids???
theyre loosing people around my neck of the woods left and right by their discontinued molds but no new ones/substitutions

im unsure of the business plan but it seems a little ass backwards
Old 10-01-2019, 12:34 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 9.4
Courses Played: 52
Niced 4,370 Times in 2,306 Posts

They're waiting for the Christmas season...

Old 10-01-2019, 09:49 AM
Birdie Member

Niced 110 Times in 66 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmexdela View Post
theyre loosing people around my neck of the woods left and right by their discontinued molds but no new ones/substitutions

Agreed. It also looks bad. I understand the "rip of the bandaid" strategy. The Electron Matrix has softened the blow a bit. I realize you hate Electron, but so far this disc has been great. Pretty dead straight off the shelf and nearly 3 weeks some HSS has started to show but since I prefer to hyzer flip, they have been great. Hold many angles well. I prefer it to the Neutron that is domey and more OS and the Proton, which I never really liked the feel of. I will probably start a cycle of them.

Old 10-01-2019, 10:58 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 14.2
Courses Played: 5
Niced 796 Times in 554 Posts

TBH I still have all the Tangents I've ever owned except for one I traded.. They are all still in great throwing shape even the first one that I got 8? years ago... those discs take forever to wear out. So really my displeasure is more mental than anything.

I guess I will never get around to buying and throwing a plasma Tangent.
Old 10-01-2019, 01:35 PM

Niced 2 Times in 2 Posts

So, i got my hands on a few Teleports and a Dimension. First thought's are, wow these are stable. One of the Teleports is much more stable than the other two. Same weight but difference in dome. The Dimension is an absolute beast. One of the most overstable discs i have ever thrown. It's like a Stiletto/really overstable PD2 but with glide. It is also super poptop, are they all like this?

The Teleports i really like. One is straight-understable, nice bit of turn and a good fade. One is straight, very minimal flip and healthy fade. The third is almost like a Dimension, no flip at all and really big fade. I feel like this stack of Teleports could fit in the bag with the Destroyers and PD2's i throw.

Old 10-02-2019, 10:37 AM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 20
Niced 599 Times in 439 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thmz View Post
So, i got my hands on a few Teleports and a Dimension. First thought's are, wow these are stable. One of the Teleports is much more stable than the other two. Same weight but difference in dome. The Dimension is an absolute beast. One of the most overstable discs i have ever thrown. It's like a Stiletto/really overstable PD2 but with glide. It is also super poptop, are they all like this?

The Teleports i really like. One is straight-understable, nice bit of turn and a good fade. One is straight, very minimal flip and healthy fade. The third is almost like a Dimension, no flip at all and really big fade. I feel like this stack of Teleports could fit in the bag with the Destroyers and PD2's i throw.
Teleports bomb and are one of my favorite distance drivers ever - major distance but also surprising control. then when they start to show more turn than you'd want for headwinds or harder hyzer finishes - (well you could use a dimension) then the Delirium is just a tick more stable - I use a Delirium/Teleport combo for my max D - then a mayhem for more turn.
Old 10-02-2019, 11:44 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 12.8
Courses Played: 104
Niced 303 Times in 137 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmexdela View Post

I've been unsure of their business plan since they started Axiom. If it was me I would be trying to build one brand not two or three.

Niced: (2)

Old 10-02-2019, 12:57 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 14.2
Courses Played: 5
Niced 796 Times in 554 Posts

The way I understand it there's two differences design teams so different ideas on what to produce. Not a bad idea.

It could have been a way to cut a buddy/ investor a way to make money, pursue his ideas and their own profits which MVP would get a share of.

Also a separate corporation in terms of limiting liability or assets.

That move I understand.