Old 12-09-2010, 11:28 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 9.8
Courses Played: 22
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Lincoln Ridge Video

Another Uncle Rippo Style Disc Golf Vid. - It's just a clip but the full thing will be up tommorrow. Still feel like a dbag doing these vids but really want to document some courses in the area. Also, really enjoy video editing, especially know that I know how to add some photoshop graphics etc. Need to learn to cut the audio down, let me know if the Disc tracking is a little better, trying to find the best format.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2010, 04:19 PM
Double Eagle Member

Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

- full vid
Old 12-10-2010, 06:41 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 17.5
Courses Played: 156
Niced 11 Times in 10 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to optidiscic

Love that course...funner than Idlewild but not as grueling

A few thoughts...u skipped 2 holes HaHa were u getting cold?

Kudos for the guts to use a white disc in the snow

That huge municipal building with one tiny window and just a wall of concrete....yeah I actually remember thinking about that window and thinking that should be impossible to accidently hit so I won't consider that a con in my review...then through the power of subliminal thought I anhyzered my driver full bore into it...I could not believe it.....great memories and thanks for posting to make me relive that day!
Old 12-10-2010, 07:51 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 10.1
Courses Played: 23
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'm able to view your Idlewild vids, which are cool, but these of Lincoln Ridge come in and out and blurred w/ green and purple colors. Glad to see that the beauty of this course can be shared with those who aren't fortunate enough to get the chance to play it. Absolutely awesome course.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:02 PM
Double Eagle Member

Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by optidiscic View Post
Love that course...funner than Idlewild but not as grueling

A few thoughts...u skipped 2 holes HaHa were u getting cold?

Kudos for the guts to use a white disc in the snow

That huge municipal building with one tiny window and just a wall of concrete....yeah I actually remember thinking about that window and thinking that should be impossible to accidently hit so I won't consider that a con in my review...then through the power of subliminal thought I anhyzered my driver full bore into it...I could not believe it.....great memories and thanks for posting to make me relive that day!
Yeah i've hit that window a few times. Same thing I was so scared to throw when first starting out. Now, I try and throw a straight shot with a slight anhyzer and try and roll it, since something overstable will cut down towards the pond. Lost my favorite Z Avenger SS somewhere so was trying to roll a flippy teebird which ended up going down on top of the lake. It is a fun course, and it can be grueling especially when it is really slick out. 22 and 23 I just left out, and camera was starting to fog, it was cold, and darkness was setting in. Still trying to find time to get back to Philly area. Wanna play those courses like crazy just work is crazy.

Old 12-10-2010, 08:10 PM
Double Eagle Member

Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valet View Post
I'm able to view your Idlewild vids, which are cool, but these of Lincoln Ridge come in and out and blurred w/ green and purple colors. Glad to see that the beauty of this course can be shared with those who aren't fortunate enough to get the chance to play it. Absolutely awesome course.
On 15 and 16 I dropped my camera and wiped it off but the best part of the course was screwed up because of it . The housing gets so foggy. This is a small wearable camera, (so I don't look like a total tool with a tripod and stuff when playing by myself ) but just a small 4in by 4in camera stuck on top of a small tripod in my bag and a coffee cup to sit it on. . Anyone else having probs with it? It is the funnest of all the cincy courses .