Old 09-11-2019, 10:40 PM
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!

Years Playing: 16.5
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 797 Times in 676 Posts

I have a Innova Red Star Shark that the Stamp for name of disc is Purple metallic foil and the Innova logo below is a metallic foil Gold. Almost as if the Star Shark missed the Innova logo stamp originally but had got the Innova Logo stamp later as most regular stamped production premium discs are all one color with the stamp. First time I saw that in a disc.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2019, 11:49 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 34
Niced 135 Times in 83 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey 1988 View Post
I have a Innova Red Star Shark that the Stamp for name of disc is Purple metallic foil and the Innova logo below is a metallic foil Gold. Almost as if the Star Shark missed the Innova logo stamp originally but had got the Innova Logo stamp later as most regular stamped production premium discs are all one color with the stamp. First time I saw that in a disc.
I have a few like that. If the color combos are good they can be exceptionally gorgeous!
Old 09-12-2019, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefKoolaid View Post
I have a few like that. If the color combos are good they can be exceptionally gorgeous!
Or in my case the Purple thanks to the dark red looks almost Dark Brown in the right light. I am not a fan of the Dark Red, accident was supposed to be Cherry Red but that Shark got cooked too long so the color got darkened, the Star is almost G-Star but without the tacky grip more like Star grip in a G-Star like plastic.
Old 09-18-2019, 10:47 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 24.6
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 16 Times in 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey 1988 View Post
Yeah, there was a period of ~2 years (maybe more?) that Innova made 2-tone stamps for top and bottom. Posting the Wraith as example.

Yours sounds more pretty though . Post it! Though I'd say the individual stamps themselves on the top and bottom aren't anything that isn't on the stamp list, correct?

Niced: (1)
Old 09-20-2019, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chambers View Post
Yeah, there was a period of ~2 years (maybe more?) that Innova made 2-tone stamps for top and bottom. Posting the Wraith as example.

Yours sounds more pretty though . Post it! Though I'd say the individual stamps themselves on the top and bottom aren't anything that isn't on the stamp list, correct?

Nope the top and bottom having different stapms is not on the list, only seems to be for Star Discs. Have a new Star Shark disc before I made the top stamp purple , it was white with purple foil stamp below. like the red wraith you are showing, but on a yellow disc with purple instead of blue for bottom stamp. I made Stamps all purple to be more like LA Lakers colors.

Old 09-20-2019, 11:30 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 24.6
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 16 Times in 11 Posts

Latest updates. I added the Floral stamp, Embossed "stamp," and Rustic stamp to the tables. I wonder if there will be any new USDGC stamps? If so, post them!

Niced: (1)