#21  
Old 02-02-2018, 08:11 AM
Mr. Butlertron's Avatar
Mr. Butlertron Mr. Butlertron is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Fort Walton Beach, FL
Years Playing: 15.2
Courses Played: 174
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,942
Niced 235 Times in 132 Posts
Default

80 $ in the used DG bag market > a brand new bag for 80 $ off the rack
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-02-2018, 09:10 AM
FrontRimBanger's Avatar
FrontRimBanger FrontRimBanger is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: South Carolina
Years Playing: 3.1
Courses Played: 26
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 206
Niced 22 Times in 14 Posts
Default

Looks like Discmanias about to drop a new bag within the month for ~$60 that looks pretty good.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-02-2018, 10:31 AM
deyo7 deyo7 is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Courses Played: 1
Posts: 426
Niced 144 Times in 101 Posts
Default

If you are looking for affordability, the Agame backpack is $30 assuming it's still available for sale (I bought from Academy Sports, was free shipping). I honestly like mine just fine and have not regretted the cheaper purchase. Others might be more picky than me. You can read the threads:

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forum...d.php?t=126088

I use plasti dip to make bottom more durable. See post 98:
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forum...126053&page=10

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-02-2018, 11:13 PM
Casey 1988 Casey 1988 is offline
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!
 
Join Date: May 2017
Years Playing: 14.9
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,493
Niced 278 Times in 234 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deyo7 View Post
If you are looking for affordability, the Agame backpack is $30 assuming it's still available for sale (I bought from Academy Sports, was free shipping). I honestly like mine just fine and have not regretted the cheaper purchase. Others might be more picky than me. You can read the threads:

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forum...d.php?t=126088

I use plasti dip to make bottom more durable. See post 98:
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forum...126053&page=10
Others on here have said that that Academy Sports does not make a bag anymore.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-02-2018, 11:20 PM
Casey 1988 Casey 1988 is offline
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!
 
Join Date: May 2017
Years Playing: 14.9
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,493
Niced 278 Times in 234 Posts
Default

This bag using the page I show you get a bag that was $64.89 USA for $34.94. https://www.discstore.com/disc-store...t-backpack-bag It looks like a good bag with all that you might want in a bag. Only 2 flaws is the bottle holders are not that great from what I can see online and that it does not have bottom feet or rubber part but that can be fixed with using the Liquid Rubber Paint stuff, the paint on kind.

Niced: (1)

Last edited by Casey 1988; 02-02-2018 at 11:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-02-2018, 11:34 PM
Casey 1988 Casey 1988 is offline
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!
 
Join Date: May 2017
Years Playing: 14.9
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,493
Niced 278 Times in 234 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey 1988 View Post
This bag using the page I show you get a bag that was $64.89 USA for $34.94. https://www.discstore.com/disc-store...t-backpack-bag It looks like a good bag with all that you might want in a bag. Only 2 flaws is the bottle holders are not that great from what I can see online and that it does not have bottom feet or rubber part but that can be fixed with using the Liquid Rubber Paint stuff, the paint on kind.
If bought off of that page on there website, you pay full price.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-03-2018, 02:45 PM
Casey 1988 Casey 1988 is offline
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!
 
Join Date: May 2017
Years Playing: 14.9
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,493
Niced 278 Times in 234 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey 1988 View Post
If bought off of a different page on there website, you pay full price.
I Fixed it. I made a mistake typing when tired.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-06-2018, 12:49 PM
mcodyclapp's Avatar
mcodyclapp mcodyclapp is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Years Playing: 5.5
Courses Played: 27
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 153
Niced 25 Times in 13 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Butlertron View Post
80 $ in the used DG bag market > a brand new bag for 80 $ off the rack
^this. If you take your time and look around on Reddit and Facebook groups $80 can get you a used Ranger, Lat Luxury, Grip C, etc.

Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-13-2018, 11:54 PM
Luckybeavers30 Luckybeavers30 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 6
Niced 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

I got a innova hero and I have no problems so far, I do wish I would have upgraded to the superhero though.
Reply With Quote
 

  #30  
Old 02-14-2018, 12:40 AM
Casey 1988 Casey 1988 is offline
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!
 
Join Date: May 2017
Years Playing: 14.9
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,493
Niced 278 Times in 234 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckybeavers30 View Post
I got a innova hero and I have no problems so far, I do wish I would have upgraded to the superhero though.
What a lot say unless like a cousin they got the bag for cheep, used as a friend in league was getting the new Innova hero bag, the old one was the one with mesh on the cup holders. Cousin got the bag for like half price and the bag except the cup holders are in great shape, cutting the mesh off might be what he has to do to use that part.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.