Old Yesterday, 11:17 AM
*Super Moderator*

Years Playing: 24.5
Courses Played: 130
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,725 Times in 688 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDABRUSH View Post
I have always wondered how he makes the time to bag so many because I have pm'd back and forth with him and I think he still works a full time job, unless he has changed to part time. He could make it to 1000 played by the end of next year. He and Lion just blow my mind, just because of the size of their states and the high percentage of them that they have played. Serious freaking addicts those two are.
I've never met or talked to the guy, but he's Old-School PDGA disc golf. His username is the same one he had on the old PDGA message board. He TD'ed the Carrollton Open from '97 to 2010. His profile says "2016 Charter member of the Texas Disc Golf Hall of Fame" and I'd believe that. It looks like he stepped away from organized disc golf right around 2010, but he was on here still reviewing courses then. He's been really active and reviewing a TON of courses since 2016. His background reminds me of people I know that have played a long, long time and have been to a lot of courses. They have a lot of knowledge, but none of the guys I know would bother getting on the computer and sharing it. It's cool that he does.
Sponsored Links

Old Yesterday, 09:08 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 12.2
Courses Played: 325
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 183 Times in 93 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDABRUSH View Post
I have always wondered how he makes the time to bag so many because I have pm'd back and forth with him and I think he still works a full time job, unless he has changed to part time. He could make it to 1000 played by the end of next year. He and Lion just blow my mind, just because of the size of their states and the high percentage of them that they have played. Serious freaking addicts those two are.

he owns a Mr. Jim's Pizza location in DFW, which he has made a longtime sponsor of local events in the area. it looks like things are going well enough that he can hire good people and step away to bag nearly 90% of TX and 70% of OK.

i wonder how many miles he's got on his car