#701  
Old 06-12-2019, 12:04 AM
Emoney's Avatar
Emoney Emoney is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Years Playing: 11.7
Courses Played: 75
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,018
Niced 288 Times in 169 Posts
Default

Just ordered a Axiom Pyro 176g pink flight plate with blue proton rim. Will try and get some throws in as soon as it arrives.

Got it at nailed-it disc golf. First time ordering from them. 1$ shipping.

Im hoping this thing is wasp-ish. The Deflector was wayyyy too much disc for what i want in that slot.
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #702  
Old 06-12-2019, 04:21 AM
Mediocrefellow Mediocrefellow is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: AB
Years Playing: 1.1
Courses Played: 2
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 166
Niced 68 Times in 52 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emoney View Post
Just ordered a Axiom Pyro 176g pink flight plate with blue proton rim. Will try and get some throws in as soon as it arrives.

Got it at nailed-it disc golf. First time ordering from them. 1$ shipping.

Im hoping this thing is wasp-ish. The Deflector was wayyyy too much disc for what i want in that slot.
I was really starting to like the vector for my OS mid but it went missing :/

I've never heard of the pyro... Just educated myself though and Ive been tryin ti find an os mid/fairway tweener to pair with my relay.. More plastic to buy *sigh*... Oh Well, MVP agreed to sponsor my next tournament so I guess I'm hosting a circuit challenge now lol...
Reply With Quote
  #703  
Old 06-12-2019, 11:24 AM
ThrowaEnvy's Avatar
ThrowaEnvy ThrowaEnvy is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Pender Is. B.C.
Years Playing: 14.3
Courses Played: 5
Posts: 2,329
Niced 825 Times in 575 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediocrefellow View Post
I was really starting to like the vector for my OS mid but it went missing :/

I've never heard of the pyro... Just educated myself though and Ive been tryin ti find an os mid/fairway tweener to pair with my relay.. More plastic to buy *sigh*... Oh Well, MVP agreed to sponsor my next tournament so I guess I'm hosting a circuit challenge now lol...
Resistor perhaps? I use my Photon but it's a 143.. and I'm sure that ain't right.

I've got a Vector around here if you are in the neighborhood.. Haha. Too bad you didn't have those plastic issues while Kofax was here I could have sent you a care package. Damn he was pretty happy and huggy and glassy. Haha

If you run a tourney and end up with extra player packs let me know, I would likely buy one off you. What's in em this year? Any idea when you might run the circuit challenge?

Last edited by ThrowaEnvy; 06-12-2019 at 11:26 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #704  
Old 06-13-2019, 12:29 AM
Mediocrefellow Mediocrefellow is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: AB
Years Playing: 1.1
Courses Played: 2
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 166
Niced 68 Times in 52 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrowaEnvy View Post
Resistor perhaps? I use my Photon but it's a 143.. and I'm sure that ain't right.

I've got a Vector around here if you are in the neighborhood.. Haha. Too bad you didn't have those plastic issues while Kofax was here I could have sent you a care package. Damn he was pretty happy and huggy and glassy. Haha

If you run a tourney and end up with extra player packs let me know, I would likely buy one off you. What's in em this year? Any idea when you might run the circuit challenge?
Well, I was giving myself a short break to recharge before starting to plan too heavily but the person who was supposed to run bag tags went MIA with our homemade wooden ones so now I'm doing it :/

I'll probably start over the weekend and figure out format and date. Itll likely be late August or earlyish september as I'm in NB for 3 weeks come last week of July.

This year circuit challenge includes:

• MVP Atom in Cosmic Electron Medium Plastic

• Axiom Pyro in Prism Neutron Plastic

• Streamling Trace in Neutron Plastic

• Scorecard

• Wristband

• Pencil

• MVP Fusion Glowstick

Not sure if I'll do the circuit challenge or just buy a deflector and host a c-tier event. Those player packs are varied but will likely go with the 2 disc variety. One premium one electron, the site wont open for me to get the specifics right this second.
Reply With Quote
  #705  
Old 06-13-2019, 12:31 AM
Johnny Depth's Avatar
Johnny Depth Johnny Depth is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,588
Niced 10 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Will MVP come out with a disc called Naughty Dominance?
Reply With Quote
  #706  
Old 06-13-2019, 01:04 AM
Halcón's Avatar
Halcón Halcón is offline
Free at Last
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Years Playing: 8.7
Courses Played: 1
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 12,006
Niced 1,190 Times in 605 Posts
Default

Holy smokes. Good to see you, Johnny.
Reply With Quote
  #707  
Old 06-13-2019, 11:08 AM
Johnny Depth's Avatar
Johnny Depth Johnny Depth is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,588
Niced 10 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcón View Post
Holy smokes. Good to see you, Johnny.
Thanks bunny! What's new around here?! You still dominating those courses?!
Reply With Quote
  #708  
Old 06-13-2019, 02:19 PM
ThomasOrion's Avatar
ThomasOrion ThomasOrion is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Saint Paul, MN
Courses Played: 20
Posts: 3,777
Niced 603 Times in 443 Posts
Default

Cosmic Electron Atoms....oh man. then when plasma atoms come out....good lord. I have so many atoms and most of them are still unthrown --haha yet I use the disc all the time, they just last. I would really like a cosmic electron and plasma tho haha
Reply With Quote
  #709  
Old 06-13-2019, 02:50 PM
brutalbrutus's Avatar
brutalbrutus brutalbrutus is online now
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: the nati
Years Playing: 9.5
Courses Played: 53
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 10,215
Niced 4,471 Times in 2,358 Posts
Default



June release is apparently Sparkle Prizm Pyro and Cosmic Electron Envy...
Reply With Quote
 

  #710  
Old 06-13-2019, 03:28 PM
wolfmandragon's Avatar
wolfmandragon wolfmandragon is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Morristown, TN
Years Playing: 6.1
Courses Played: 19
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,749
Niced 1,263 Times in 728 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalbrutus View Post


June release is apparently Sparkle Prizm Pyro and Cosmic Electron Envy...
Like I need another Envy.... but everyone knows I will get one

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV) Noill Discs 5530 02-24-2019 12:36 PM
MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III) Three Putt Discs 5403 06-13-2016 12:16 PM
MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II) Three Putt Discs 4612 05-16-2014 05:11 PM
MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) cmrichar Discs 5362 05-11-2013 09:34 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.