Old 07-24-2019, 10:38 PM
Bogey Member

Niced 25 Times in 18 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinosaurThunder View Post
Anyone throwing all the different runs of the rat? Put one of my color glows in a Kansas swamp and I don’t trust what Was living in there to wade in. The color glow run was my favorite release of a disc in a long time. They seem to be hard to find though. Looking to find the next best thing.

https://discgolfvalues.com/store/ind...productId=1509
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Old 09-24-2019, 10:40 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 19.7
Niced 896 Times in 398 Posts

DGU just released my Rat stamp for my Undead series. I had never thrown a Rat before... I actually really like it. It is like my beloved sligthly beat DX Rhyno without a thumtrac. And healthier fade. I can definitely find a use for these

Old 12-07-2019, 04:09 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 2.6
Courses Played: 28
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 42 Times in 30 Posts

I originally didn’t like the Rat because it’s not as OS as I had hoped. So I got a Zone and it fills that gap perfectly. However, I’ve recently been using the Rat as a stable approach/driving putter and it’s been fantastic in that role. Anyone else like the Rat off the tee?

Old 12-07-2019, 10:00 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.7
Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 525 Times in 300 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deej View Post
I originally didn’t like the Rat because it’s not as OS as I had hoped. So I got a Zone and it fills that gap perfectly. However, I’ve recently been using the Rat as a stable approach/driving putter and it’s been fantastic in that role. Anyone else like the Rat off the tee?
Off the tee is where I thought I would use it but just never do. I pulled the Envy out of my bag a while ago. It seemed I wanted something shorter and more OS or a touch longer on so many shorts I through the Envy. It’s weird I replaced it with Harps in two plastics and a midrange but that’s what happened. To me the Rat is so similar to the Envy I have a couple of the proto star and love them but they didn’t stick in my bag for the same reason I took the envy out. It’s too long for the holes I drive a harp and it doesn’t quite do what I want when I drive a stable mid. I love the disc off the tee. But just don’t use it.