#2011  
Old 05-23-2020, 02:51 AM
xxbodkinxx xxbodkinxx is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 5
Niced 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Wife got her bag yesterday. Figured I would update you all.
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #2012  
Old 05-23-2020, 08:33 AM
kinger kinger is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: North Canton, Ohio
Years Playing: 10.3
Courses Played: 71
Throwing Style: LHBH
Posts: 335
Niced 30 Times in 24 Posts
Default

Does anyone know if Upper Park is still doing the Refresh program?
I've reached out to them multiple times asking for my Refresh Code, and never receive any type of response.
Reply With Quote
  #2013  
Old 05-24-2020, 08:38 PM
The Last DJ's Avatar
The Last DJ The Last DJ is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Eleanor, West Virginia
Years Playing: 12.8
Courses Played: 166
Throwing Style: RHFH
Posts: 1,149
Niced 71 Times in 46 Posts
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinger View Post
Does anyone know if Upper Park is still doing the Refresh program?
I've reached out to them multiple times asking for my Refresh Code, and never receive any type of response.
Same. I'm sure the virus has limited what UPD can do lately but I did see a couple posts on social media lately which gives me hope they'll rebound soon.
Reply With Quote
  #2014  
Old 05-25-2020, 03:26 AM
Casey 1988 Casey 1988 is offline
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Pierre, South Dakota, USA
Years Playing: 17
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 6,289
Niced 1,049 Times in 871 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last DJ View Post
Same. I'm sure the virus has limited what UPD can do lately but I did see a couple posts on social media lately which gives me hope they'll rebound soon.
Yeah considering that UPD is in Michigan, the most restricted state in Manufacturing barely even the essentials are allowed to be made and that places that made hard Alcohol are not able to make hand sanitizer for the shortage.
Reply With Quote
  #2015  
Old 05-26-2020, 12:10 AM
adb83 adb83 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2014
Courses Played: 21
Posts: 11
Niced 9 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey 1988 View Post
Yeah considering that UPD is in Michigan, the most restricted state in Manufacturing barely even the essentials are allowed to be made and that places that made hard Alcohol are not able to make hand sanitizer for the shortage.
So wrong.

UPD is based in Southern California and are made in Vietnam.

The owner of UPD has taken a job with Discraft.

Reply With Quote
  #2016  
Old 05-26-2020, 01:43 AM
Casey 1988 Casey 1988 is offline
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Pierre, South Dakota, USA
Years Playing: 17
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 6,289
Niced 1,049 Times in 871 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adb83 View Post
So wrong.

UPD is based in Southern California and are made in Vietnam.

The owner of UPD has taken a job with Discraft.
Oh , I thought on the YouTube they said they were from Michigan, must have been the Reviewer who makes the bags videos for UPD. I will admit this, they are some of the most comfortable bags when I tried on the bag that has the belt on it.
Reply With Quote
  #2017  
Old 06-08-2020, 06:03 PM
PBergman PBergman is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 2
Niced 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

FWIW, I ordered 4/14 via his ebay listing, last I've heard from seller was 5/15 and he hasn't responded to the last few asks. I understand the delays in this unusual time and absolutely want to support small business, but I needed to get something sorted stat as I have upcoming time off and expect to play a bunch of disc golf with my son.

I ordered a Grip bag this morning and got a tracking number for it by the afternoon. YMMV.
Reply With Quote
  #2018  
Old 06-08-2020, 11:36 PM
Casey 1988 Casey 1988 is offline
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Pierre, South Dakota, USA
Years Playing: 17
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 6,289
Niced 1,049 Times in 871 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBergman View Post
FWIW, I ordered 4/14 via his ebay listing, last I've heard from seller was 5/15 and he hasn't responded to the last few asks. I understand the delays in this unusual time and absolutely want to support small business, but I needed to get something sorted stat as I have upcoming time off and expect to play a bunch of disc golf with my son.

I ordered a Grip bag this morning and got a tracking number for it by the afternoon. YMMV.
Report him and hope it is the Current Virus thing.
Reply With Quote
  #2019  
Old 06-12-2020, 06:26 PM
PBergman PBergman is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 2
Niced 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

FWIW, He issued the refund (and it looks like he took the bag off of the ebay listings), so no hard feelings. I liked the design of the bag so I would consider if need ever arose again and there was stock available.

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
 

  #2020  
Old 06-25-2020, 11:26 PM
The Last DJ's Avatar
The Last DJ The Last DJ is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Eleanor, West Virginia
Years Playing: 12.8
Courses Played: 166
Throwing Style: RHFH
Posts: 1,149
Niced 71 Times in 46 Posts
Default

I got an email today with a Refresh Code so I could get a new Pinch. I was told UPD isn't currently using the tickets on the support system so an email is more effective in contacting the company.

I'll keep you all posted on the purchase. It sounds like UPD will start preorders for new Rebels soon so keep an eye out if you're in the market for a new bag.

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Upper Park Designs Shift Backpack Bag Supro The Marketplace 2 06-27-2017 08:21 PM
Upper Park Designs Rebel DinosaurThunder The Marketplace 0 09-26-2016 03:36 PM
Upper Park Designs Shift Backpack and Dynamic Disc Sniper Bag Overkil2 The Marketplace 11 09-26-2016 02:33 PM
Upper Park Designs Shift jmitch The Marketplace 10 06-02-2014 10:23 AM
Upper Park Designs thiswonisloaded Bags / Carts / Straps / Tags 1 02-18-2013 11:18 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.