Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 16.2
Courses Played: 447
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 884 Times in 446 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmexdela View Post
youve played mont du lac before right

yeah new ones keep popping up around here too we just got a solid one in mn its probably 3.5/5 ish which is in monticello and close to becker and clearwater

the course is called montissippi im not sure if you played it on your trip around my neck of the woods they just installed the baskets like a week or two ago
Nope, I've never played Mont Du Lac yet. Either this fall or next year. I didn't play that montissippi this time. I saved enough courses over by St. Cloud so that I can swing by again and have new ones.
Sponsored Links
Old Today, 01:27 PM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 361
Niced 2,401 Times in 1,359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfhaley View Post
Nope, I've never played Mont Du Lac yet. Either this fall or next year. I didn't play that montissippi this time. I saved enough courses over by St. Cloud so that I can swing by again and have new ones.
mont du lac is dope one of my favorite clusters of courses and towards duluff and more north and its absolutely beautiful scenery

a pitch and putt just opened at milk and cider brewery in stc

Niced: (1)
Old Today, 02:18 PM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 361
Niced 2,401 Times in 1,359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfhaley View Post
sorry its milk and honey which is a cider brewery

Old Today, 02:33 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 16.2
Courses Played: 447
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 884 Times in 446 Posts

I know, I really need to get up there. I've been going out of state so much the last 3 years that I haven't got around to it. Next year I'll get it and everything in Duluth and Giant's Ridge too. Harmony Bends in a week and a bunch of MO and some IL golf. 15 or so WI courses in 2 weeks.

Niced: (2)