#1171  
Old 01-23-2017, 02:32 PM
ForNeveR ForNeveR is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Carmichael, CA
Years Playing: 3.6
Courses Played: 23
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 7
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Hello DGC Wade, I was referred to you by SD86 about possibly tracking down some CFR Champion Glow Terns. I would greatly appreciate any and all leads. Thank you!

Reply With Quote
  #1172  
Old 01-23-2017, 02:38 PM
DGC Wade DGC Wade is offline
DGCR Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Winter Park, FL
Posts: 497
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForNeveR View Post
Hello DGC Wade, I was referred to you by SD86 about possibly tracking down some CFR Champion Glow Terns. I would greatly appreciate any and all leads. Thank you!

Here is a link to the page where we show what we have in stock.
http://www.discgolfcenter.com/main_d...=715&PPQT1=267
Reply With Quote
  #1173  
Old 01-23-2017, 02:41 PM
DGC Wade DGC Wade is offline
DGCR Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Winter Park, FL
Posts: 497
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGC Wade View Post
Here is a link to the page where we show what we have in stock.
http://www.discgolfcenter.com/main_d...=715&PPQT1=267
And a "Thank You" to SD86 for the referral!
Reply With Quote
  #1174  
Old 01-24-2017, 03:17 AM
ForNeveR ForNeveR is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Carmichael, CA
Years Playing: 3.6
Courses Played: 23
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 7
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGC Wade View Post
Here is a link to the page where we show what we have in stock.
http://www.discgolfcenter.com/main_d...=715&PPQT1=267

Thank you for the reply. Any idea on how these are stability wise? I have a few super flat ones and they are just shy of Destroyer like. I'm looking for something comparable to what I have. Thanks again!
Reply With Quote
  #1175  
Old 01-24-2017, 11:13 AM
DGC Wade DGC Wade is offline
DGCR Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Winter Park, FL
Posts: 497
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForNeveR View Post
Thank you for the reply. Any idea on how these are stability wise? I have a few super flat ones and they are just shy of Destroyer like. I'm looking for something comparable to what I have. Thanks again!
These should be what you are looking for.
Reply With Quote
  #1176  
Old 02-03-2017, 11:12 AM
Streets's Avatar
Streets Streets is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Years Playing: 7.1
Courses Played: 40
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 6,319
Niced 508 Times in 245 Posts
Default

Are any of your lighter Star Valkyries domey or at least not super flat?
Reply With Quote
  #1177  
Old 02-03-2017, 11:51 AM
DGC Wade DGC Wade is offline
DGCR Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Winter Park, FL
Posts: 497
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streets View Post
Are any of your lighter Star Valkyries domey or at least not super flat?
The only one we have received recently with extra dome is the 166g listed in the Unique color column. When you click the number 1 in the column, a new window will display the individual pics and it is the first one at the top.
Reply With Quote
  #1178  
Old 02-03-2017, 11:53 AM
Streets's Avatar
Streets Streets is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Years Playing: 7.1
Courses Played: 40
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 6,319
Niced 508 Times in 245 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGC Wade View Post
The only one we have received recently with extra dome is the 166g listed in the Unique color column. When you click the number 1 in the column, a new window will display the individual pics and it is the first one at the top.
Thanks Wade! Any the are just standard looking? Not pop top but not flat?
Reply With Quote
  #1179  
Old 02-03-2017, 11:58 AM
DGC Wade DGC Wade is offline
DGCR Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Winter Park, FL
Posts: 497
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streets View Post
Thanks Wade! Any the are just standard looking? Not pop top but not flat?
If you are looking for normal to not flat, all of the ones we currently have are in that range. I haven't seen any flatter ones recently.
Reply With Quote
  #1180  
Old 02-03-2017, 12:00 PM
Streets's Avatar
Streets Streets is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Years Playing: 7.1
Courses Played: 40
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 6,319
Niced 508 Times in 245 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGC Wade View Post
If you are looking for normal to not flat, all of the ones we currently have are in that range. I haven't seen any flatter ones recently.
Thank god, those flat ones were turds.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.