Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > DGCR Commerce > The Marketplace

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #41  
Old 09-26-2019, 08:15 PM
tbird888's Avatar
tbird888 tbird888 is offline
Salient Disc Test Team
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Blue Ash, OH
Years Playing: 14.7
Courses Played: 214
Throwing Style: LHBH
Posts: 16,596
Niced 1,411 Times in 727 Posts
Feedback: 191 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethamphetamine View Post
https://www.pdga.com/player/50802

Hometown is near Dallas, tournaments are all in California. Beware this dude.
Have you had an issue with him, or are you just speculating? I don't know him, but he could be in college in CA.
Sponsored Links
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 09-26-2019, 08:17 PM
Sethamphetamine Sethamphetamine is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: MPLS
Posts: 188
Niced 99 Times in 66 Posts
Feedback: 1 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird888 View Post
Have you had an issue with him, or are you just speculating? I don't know him, but he could be in college in CA.
This the the titular kjudd.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 09-26-2019, 09:40 PM
ThrowaEnvy's Avatar
ThrowaEnvy ThrowaEnvy is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Pender Is. B.C.
Years Playing: 14.1
Courses Played: 5
Posts: 2,232
Niced 765 Times in 534 Posts
Feedback: 3 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
If they aren’t a total postwhore they can’t be trusted.
That's the way I feel... I pretty much trust the guys that post all the time...

I dodged a guy with no posts recently by winning a Facebook auction for what I wanted, luckily, maybe, who knows. I was kind of wary when he didn't have any posts.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 09-26-2019, 10:19 PM
Plastic Thunder's Avatar
Plastic Thunder Plastic Thunder is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Raleigh
Years Playing: 7.7
Courses Played: 39
Throwing Style: LHBH
Posts: 635
Niced 121 Times in 70 Posts
Feedback: 78 reviews
Default

Nope, can't do it,

Got no time for Facebook, Instagram, and what ever else is trending, this is as good as it gets for me on social media.

Was on business trip this week, just got home, what did I miss?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Dub View Post
On Facebook there's a Feedback group just for things like this. You should join, it gets interesting at times.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 09-27-2019, 09:16 AM
Future_Primitive's Avatar
Future_Primitive Future_Primitive is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Years Playing: 7.5
Courses Played: 131
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,565
Niced 712 Times in 317 Posts
Feedback: 106 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
How does one get the MP star? Never even noticed that before.

Also while I’m noobing- what’s with the crown icon?
Not sure of the specifics of the MP Star, assume there is some level of feedback to hit that triggers it. Hit X number of positive feedback with zero negative feedback. Might need to check with a mod or TimG.

The crown is for being a VIP member. For $20 or $25 a year you can support the site and have access to a lot of hidden features. The VIP lounge here, unlimited MP posts, Road Trip and quite a few more. Under your "User CP" is the Paid Subscriptions which explains it in detail.

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/payments.php
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 09-27-2019, 01:57 PM
Emoney's Avatar
Emoney Emoney is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Years Playing: 11.6
Courses Played: 71
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,997
Niced 268 Times in 157 Posts
Feedback: 137 reviews
Default

Bump. I hate to see this happen on our tiny dg site.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 09-27-2019, 02:06 PM
elmexdela elmexdela is online now
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Courses Played: 210
Posts: 8,054
Niced 1,899 Times in 1,099 Posts
Feedback: 107 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future_Primitive View Post
Not sure of the specifics of the MP Star, assume there is some level of feedback to hit that triggers it. Hit X number of positive feedback with zero negative feedback. Might need to check with a mod or TimG.

The crown is for being a VIP member. For $20 or $25 a year you can support the site and have access to a lot of hidden features. The VIP lounge here, unlimited MP posts, Road Trip and quite a few more. Under your "User CP" is the Paid Subscriptions which explains it in detail.

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/payments.php
yeah i got moar positive reviews than you but i got no cute mp symbol

win some lose the rest
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 09-27-2019, 04:20 PM
Future_Primitive's Avatar
Future_Primitive Future_Primitive is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Years Playing: 7.5
Courses Played: 131
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,565
Niced 712 Times in 317 Posts
Feedback: 106 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmexdela View Post
yeah i got moar positive reviews than you but i got no cute mp symbol

win some lose the rest
Hmmm, interesting. Maybe it is tied to VIP? Seems the few MP* icons I have seen also have the VIP crown icon. Couldnt find any info on it in the FAQ section under achievements. Kind of curious now.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 09-27-2019, 04:29 PM
tbird888's Avatar
tbird888 tbird888 is offline
Salient Disc Test Team
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Blue Ash, OH
Years Playing: 14.7
Courses Played: 214
Throwing Style: LHBH
Posts: 16,596
Niced 1,411 Times in 727 Posts
Feedback: 191 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future_Primitive View Post
Hmmm, interesting. Maybe it is tied to VIP? Seems the few MP* icons I have seen also have the VIP crown icon. Couldnt find any info on it in the FAQ section under achievements. Kind of curious now.
It's the "Marketplace Verified Icon". It shows if you've paid for some kind of subscription.

Check out the subscriptions near the bottom of the list.
Reply With Quote
 

  #50  
Old 09-27-2019, 05:10 PM
Future_Primitive's Avatar
Future_Primitive Future_Primitive is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Years Playing: 7.5
Courses Played: 131
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,565
Niced 712 Times in 317 Posts
Feedback: 106 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird888 View Post
It's the "Marketplace Verified Icon". It shows if you've paid for some kind of subscription.

Check out the subscriptions near the bottom of the list.
Mystery solved, thank you!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Please help me ship this disc out! (bump it) gripinNrippin The Marketplace 33 01-11-2013 11:59 PM
question please respond wildcatman General Disc Golf Chat 10 01-23-2011 09:31 AM
Best Method to Ship Disc(s)? yawpstang64 General Disc Golf Chat 15 10-25-2010 02:05 AM
best/cheapest way to ship a disc bwiese General Disc Golf Chat 37 10-20-2010 03:41 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.