Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Equipment > Discs

View Poll Results: Favorite roc plastic?
Kc Pro 24 37.50%
DX 14 21.88%
Glow DX 2 3.13%
Flat Top Dx 8 12.50%
Flat Top Kc Pro 7 10.94%
other 9 14.06%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 01-24-2014, 01:12 PM
Romans 5-8's Avatar
Romans 5-8 Romans 5-8 is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Courses Played: 8
Posts: 855
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrippinBill View Post
The best Rocs are the ones you like the best. Get some DX and KC Rancho Rocs in your desired weight and throw them.
Best advice so far - throw em!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 01-24-2014, 01:57 PM
DiscinFiend's Avatar
DiscinFiend DiscinFiend is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Years Playing: 20.5
Courses Played: 76
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 3,758
Niced 173 Times in 106 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsman View Post
Yea that 04 is not CE, just letting you know.
Thats good to know. I was told it was by a few people I've met in leagues & tourneys. Up to what year were CE Rocs made? I was actually looking into buying a new Champion Roc because mine is a green/blue mix & I want a brighter color one.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 01-24-2014, 02:13 PM
Horsman's Avatar
Horsman Horsman is offline
Pandamonium Discs
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Years Playing: 13.5
Courses Played: 171
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 4,311
Niced 727 Times in 333 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscinFiend View Post
Thats good to know. I was told it was by a few people I've met in leagues & tourneys. Up to what year were CE Rocs made? I was actually looking into buying a new Champion Roc because mine is a green/blue mix & I want a brighter color one.
02 was the last year of actual CE for rocs, but other think some of the champs from 03 are last run CE.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 01-24-2014, 02:25 PM
dekdo's Avatar
dekdo dekdo is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: USA
Years Playing: 7.9
Courses Played: 61
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,706
Niced 31 Times in 22 Posts
Default

I think its time i pick up some dx rocs again.. along with the mcpro roc3's
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 01-24-2014, 02:28 PM
Romans 5-8's Avatar
Romans 5-8 Romans 5-8 is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Courses Played: 8
Posts: 855
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekdo View Post
I think its time i pick up some dx rocs again.. along with the mcpro roc3's
So the mcpro roc3 is just a pro roc3? What is mcpro?

I saw one go for 60 yesterday online, ridiculous in my opinion.

Have you thrown it yet? Do you have one in your hand right now? LOL
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 01-24-2014, 02:36 PM
dekdo's Avatar
dekdo dekdo is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: USA
Years Playing: 7.9
Courses Played: 61
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,706
Niced 31 Times in 22 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romans 5-8 View Post
So the mcpro roc3 is just a pro roc3? What is mcpro?

I saw one go for 60 yesterday online, ridiculous in my opinion.

Have you thrown it yet? Do you have one in your hand right now? LOL
I dont have any of the new mcpro roc3's..and i believe it is basically just a pro roc3. I am definitely not paying 60 for one.. I'm going to wait until they restock and get them at a normal price.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 01-24-2014, 03:02 PM
ranger ranger is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 4,540
Niced 354 Times in 223 Posts
Default

I thought the x out pro were the same disc
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 01-24-2014, 03:23 PM
DannyThunders's Avatar
DannyThunders DannyThunders is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Orange , CA
Courses Played: 9
Posts: 1,269
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger View Post
I thought the x out pro were the same disc
They aren't X-outs, they are just listed as Pro Roc3 and have the factory store stamp on them. From what i can tell the only difference besides the stamp is the writing on the back. Feels like the same plastic blend and looks identical when holding both of em.

The Pro Roc3's currently on there are the same ones as the USDGC Pro Roc3's as well. So the USDGC Pro Roc3's are the same disc as the Mcpro Roc3's.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 01-24-2014, 03:25 PM
DannyThunders's Avatar
DannyThunders DannyThunders is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Orange , CA
Courses Played: 9
Posts: 1,269
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekdo View Post
I dont have any of the new mcpro roc3's..and i believe it is basically just a pro roc3. I am definitely not paying 60 for one.. I'm going to wait until they restock and get them at a normal price.
You don't need to wait until they re-stock unless supporting Mcbeth is a high priority. The Pro Roc3's currently in stock are the exact same as the Mcpro's that are sold out, they even have all the same colors. (this is based off checking last night, they may be sold out by now)
Reply With Quote
 

  #70  
Old 01-24-2014, 03:26 PM
Romans 5-8's Avatar
Romans 5-8 Romans 5-8 is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Courses Played: 8
Posts: 855
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyThunders View Post
They aren't X-outs, they are just listed as Pro Roc3 and have the factory store stamp on them. From what i can tell the only difference besides the stamp is the writing on the back. Feels like the same plastic blend and looks identical when holding both of em.

The Pro Roc3's currently on there are the same ones as the USDGC Pro Roc3's as well. So the USDGC Pro Roc3's are the same disc as the Mcpro Roc3's.
That's what I thought, they look exactly the same to me. Not worth 60, that's for sure.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Calling all Roc nerds... JTacoma03 Discs 14 11-03-2012 10:38 AM
Destroyers, all you fanatics give me some info CTRobuck Discs 10 11-02-2012 09:26 PM
Ton of Plastic, 2 02 Winthrop Rocs, First Runs, Randoms, Old DX Rocs - Great Prices! GripLock13 The Marketplace 13 06-13-2012 09:27 AM
Sirens are calling the S Roc. unkindnessofcrows The Marketplace 3 06-11-2012 03:09 PM
I have $$$ to buy DX Rocs love2dg The Marketplace 1 11-09-2010 01:23 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.