Old 03-28-2019, 09:12 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11.9
Courses Played: 58
Niced 242 Times in 145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrembo View Post
Current front page Recent Reviews. Trusted Reviewers be getting busy!

Cool. Just one more for the TR flush. Never noticed that before, but that doesn't mean that it's never happened.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2019, 09:14 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11.9
Courses Played: 58
Niced 242 Times in 145 Posts

That didn't take long, and it's a TR flush.

Niced: (1)
Old 03-28-2019, 09:18 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 44.5
Courses Played: 193
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 511 Times in 254 Posts

Nice! The only thing that will top that is a TR Royal Flush (all diamonds).

Niced: (2)
Old 03-28-2019, 10:13 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 41.5
Courses Played: 1418
Niced 178 Times in 63 Posts

I thought that might confuse a few of you. The California reviews are reviews I wrote a couple of months ago and saved. Im now hitting South Florida and alternating the two states. I still have about 6 more Cali reviews to post.

But im terribly disappointed. On my recent Panama Canal cruise, I had it all set to play a course in Nicaragua but somehow missed hooking up with my ride. Would have been so cool to play a decent course in Nicaragua.

QUOTE=wellsbranch250;3431347]So back to the original topic of first diamond trusted reviewer.
First he teases us with a few Cali reviews, to pretend he's bagging that area, then he drops a review from the Miami area.[/QUOTE]

Old 03-28-2019, 10:35 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 5.8
Courses Played: 410
Niced 752 Times in 274 Posts

How many days do you have left in Florida and what regions of the state are you going to hit besides the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area? Seems like you've played a flush of 2.5s down there so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Valkyrie Kid View Post
The California reviews are reviews I wrote a couple of months ago and saved. Im now hitting South Florida and alternating the two states. I still have about 6 more Cali reviews to post.
Old 03-28-2019, 12:10 PM
*Administrator*

Years Playing: 17.5
Courses Played: 257
Niced 890 Times in 293 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellsbranch250 View Post
Gotta be. Timg should entertain giving him a unique medal beyond diamond. 1000 reviews 500 uniques.

That's a pretty cool idea, it would just be for bragging rights though. I can't afford to start sending out marble discs to people I haven't even gotten a wooden one for myself although I'm not a diamond reviewer so technically I haven't earned it.

Old 03-28-2019, 10:18 PM
Eagle Member

Hey Tim, that is a nice idea but totally unessesary. I should be sending you something for all the enjoyment ive Received from the site over the years.

Even though I have the wooden disc hanging on my wall, my wife would be glad to bestow it upon you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timg View Post
That's a pretty cool idea, it would just be for bragging rights though. I can't afford to start sending out marble discs to people I haven't even gotten a wooden one for myself although I'm not a diamond reviewer so technically I haven't earned it.

Niced: (2)
Old 03-28-2019, 10:24 PM
Eagle Member

Ill put my wife on a plane early tomorrow and then I have 6 days to do some serious course bagging from north of Miami and over to Tampa and back. We went to the Marlins opener tonight and Sunday ill go a Tampa Rays game. Along with bagging disc golf courses im Also trying to bag every MLB stadium.(four left).

And youre right about the 2.5s. I havent exactly been blown away by the pancake flat Florida courses. I think I have some better ones looming ahead.

QUOTE=wellsbranch250;3434091]How many days do you have left in Florida and what regions of the state are you going to hit besides the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area? Seems like you've played a flush of 2.5s down there so far.[/QUOTE]

Old 04-01-2019, 12:15 AM
*Super Moderator*

Years Playing: 24.9
Courses Played: 135
Niced 2,450 Times in 893 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Valkyrie Kid View Post
Even though I have the wooden disc hanging on my wall, my wife would be glad to bestow it upon you.
My wife was complaining about me wasting time as I wrote up two course reviews tonight so I mentioned there was a guy on this site who had written over 1300 course reviews. The first word out of her mouth was "Single?" When I read this I said "The guy who has written all this disc golf course reviews just mentioned his wife, so NOT single." She says your wife is a saint.

Old 04-01-2019, 01:46 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 5.8
Courses Played: 410
Niced 752 Times in 274 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Putt View Post
My wife was complaining about me wasting time as I wrote up two course reviews tonight so I mentioned there was a guy on this site who had written over 1300 course reviews. The first word out of her mouth was "Single?" When I read this I said "The guy who has written all this disc golf course reviews just mentioned his wife, so NOT single." She says your wife is a saint.
My wife has complained about my review writing time before... i just politely ask her if this is the 7th or 8th time she's read the harry potter series. just kidding, i only think that. I know better now... i think.

Niced: (1)