Old 02-14-2017, 07:15 PM
FROLF OFF!

Years Playing: 11.5
Courses Played: 134
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,098 Times in 739 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckstopper View Post
Isn't 39 a little old to be acting like a millennial snowflake? You'll be missed.

If you're still reading, someone suggested a Discmania TD. That would work too.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2017, 08:22 PM
* Ace Member *

Niced 354 Times in 223 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meillo View Post
On the one hand, I took out a lot of good information from the disc down aspect of the discussion, although it was kind of off-topic for the OP.

On the other hand, I am shocked how rough the tone here is. I thought disc golf would be more about being nice to each other. At least in Germany the disc golf climate I experienced is this way ... apparently it is not here on the Internet ... :-(
This isn't that bad.

Most disc golfers are pretty relaxed. There's a new demographic of neck beard troglodytes that kinda sucks tho. You mostly see them on Facebook. They've been playing for less than two years, throw under 325, and already have a CE firebird framed on the wall.
Old 02-14-2017, 08:24 PM
Double Eagle Member

Niced 29 Times in 23 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aim For The Chains View Post
Lol. You're so cute! And what ia wrong with DGCR honestly. Who ever said anything like this BS? Dont get the solid info twisted with good fun.

Yes i bagged a skeeter monarch and groove. I made it out alright last time i checked vs 90% of the players i run into on a casual basis out on the DGC. There is still hope for you and the OP!
I was just saying what would make a good troll to bring out the very best of DCGR's advice

Honestly, I've learned a ton on these forums from people like you, sidewinder22, ttbird, MJ, and countless others. But it is a lot like going to a computer game forum, there are hardcores that will make you feel bad for not being as hardcore as they are. So you have to take the good advice, and ignore the "lol @newb", "if you wan to be a loser you can keep doing it your way" kind of stuff. When I have the time and patience to do serious field work, and devolve my game in order to evolve it with better form, I'll be all over this forum with videos (again).

In the meantime, thanks for all the great advice, and take it easy on the newbs, we all have different goals and levels of dedication.

Niced: (1)

Old 02-14-2017, 09:26 PM
*Administrator*

Years Playing: 10.3
Courses Played: 133
Niced 749 Times in 394 Posts

I think this thread went the distance...

Niced: (3)
Closed Thread