Old 01-27-2018, 04:02 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 10.8
Courses Played: 14
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmexdela View Post
if you had both, ti is slightly more os. if you throw both perfectly the same, you would end like 5-10 feet more left (rhbh). minimal difference.

na i have a stack at home that ive been sitting on for 5 years. no one cares its an emac. people get upset throwing with you and you throw the ti wasp cuz theyre always helping you look for your lost disc haha.
I throw TI wasps and Buzzz's, and I agree that the TI is slightly (but noticeably) more OS than a Z wasp. I like it because it creates a bigger gap between my wasp and Glow Buzzz. I like the hornets stability too, but its easier to find flat wasps. Doss throws a green Z wasp for his moderately overstable mid.

Elmexdela, let me know if your looking to sell a TI wasp, I could use another back up!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2018, 11:57 PM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 219
Niced 2,120 Times in 1,200 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepItFreshBrah View Post
I throw TI wasps and Buzzz's, and I agree that the TI is slightly (but noticeably) more OS than a Z wasp. I like it because it creates a bigger gap between my wasp and Glow Buzzz. I like the hornets stability too, but its easier to find flat wasps. Doss throws a green Z wasp for his moderately overstable mid.

Elmexdela, let me know if your looking to sell a TI wasp, I could use another back up!
i would be hard to part ways with at ti wasp haha. they are only of one the discs i stockpile.

i did email dc a grip ago and they said "maybe" theyll make another run of wasps...chumps..

Niced: (1)
Old 01-28-2018, 12:15 AM
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!

Years Playing: 16.6
Courses Played: 25
Niced 855 Times in 716 Posts

Quote:
i would be hard to part ways with at ti wasp haha. they are only of one the discs i stockpile.

i did email dc a grip ago and they said "maybe" theyll make another run of wasps...chumps..
I know what you mean, I have a Pro Shark in my bag a 175 gram max weight one that I will never part with. When the time comes to get a new one I will look for a G Star Shark 175 grams or near that and just hope I don't get saddled with too sticky a G Star run of plastic. I just wonder is the G Star Shark as domed as a Star Shark?
Old 01-28-2018, 12:21 AM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey 1988 View Post
I know what you mean, I have a Pro Shark in my bag a 175 gram max weight one that I will never part with. When the time comes to get a new one I will look for a G Star Shark 175 grams or near that and just hope I don't get saddled with too sticky a G Star run of plastic. I just wonder is the G Star Shark as domed as a Star Shark?
no clue. i dont throw innova and i never would recommend they for anyone
Old 01-28-2018, 12:34 AM

Quote:
no clue. i dont throw innova and i never would recommend they for anyone
I would but tell them to say away from discs past speed 12 from that brand tend to be hard to understand and yes with all the confusion of Innova discs if one does not know wheat to start with they should get the Starter set to start off with either the DX or the Champion starter set but If getting the Champion set get a Putter of the same Aviar Put and approach in DX as well for putting only. Champion does not really grip the chains well.
Old 01-28-2018, 12:36 AM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
I would but tell them to say away from discs past speed 12 from that brand tend to be hard to understand and yes with all the confusion of Innova discs if one does not know wheat to start with they should get the Starter set to start off with either the DX or the Champion starter set but If getting the Champion set get a Putter of the same Aviar Put and approach in DX as well for putting only. Champion does not really grip the chains well.
i had someone on my card say : gave up ions because they dont grip the wind"

dear f
Old 01-28-2018, 12:55 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 9.7
Courses Played: 31
Niced 117 Times in 60 Posts

My only Ti Wasp is unthrown. It's a horrible colour, metallic dark green that would be impossible to find on a good day.

It's a collector for me. Wish I pulled the trigger on a Raspberry one before they were all snatched up.
Old 01-28-2018, 01:00 AM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by JedV View Post
My only Ti Wasp is unthrown. It's a horrible colour, metallic dark green that would be impossible to find on a good day.

It's a collector for me. Wish I pulled the trigger on a Raspberry one before they were all snatched up.
my man

i got the dark green/blue color shift.

the rasp are so beautiful. i have about 3.

i emailed DC and they said "maybe" in future they would run them which means no
Old 01-28-2018, 01:21 AM

Quote:
I would but tell experienced players to say away from discs past speed 12 from that brand tend to be hard to understand and yes with all the confusion of Innova discs if one does not know what to start with they should get the Starter set to start off with either the DX or the Champion starter set but If getting the Champion set get a Putter of the same Aviar Put and approach in DX as well for putting only. Champion does not really grip the chains well.
I messed up in spelling and fixed it.

Last edited by Casey 1988; 01-28-2018 at 01:24 AM.

Old 01-28-2018, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JedV View Post

Just use a Silver Sharpie on the top and bottom of the disc with a design to make it easier to see.