Old 10-27-2019, 09:05 PM

Years Playing: 0.5
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 14 Times in 6 Posts
Default Old School Louisville Cardinals

My first custom dye.

(Praying my attached file works. Otherwise this is a pointless post.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20191025_153813_731.jpg (111.6 KB, 60 views)
Sponsored Links

Niced: (4)
Old 10-28-2019, 01:44 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 19.5
Courses Played: 146
Niced 397 Times in 174 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostadisc View Post
My first custom dye.

(Praying my attached file works. Otherwise this is a pointless post.)
And that'll be the half court logo for the YUM Center this year. I approve.

Nice dye by the way.
Old 10-29-2019, 06:01 PM

Years Playing: 0.5
Niced 14 Times in 6 Posts

Yep. Great time to be a Cardinal fan. Hoping to get some or all of the players to sign it at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnocentCrook View Post
And that'll be the half court logo for the YUM Center this year. I approve.

Nice dye by the way.

Niced: (1)
Old 10-30-2019, 11:18 AM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostadisc View Post
Yep. Great time to be a Cardinal fan. Hoping to get some or all of the players to sign it at some point.
You guys took my favorite team's coach last year. I'm still salty about it, but at least I can still root for him since he now coaches to a KY team.

Old 10-31-2019, 01:32 PM

Years Playing: 35
Courses Played: 49
Niced 56 Times in 17 Posts

Quote:
You guys took my favorite team's coach last year. I'm still salty about it, but at least I can still root for him since he now coaches to a KY team.
You're a X fan too? One more thing we have in common!

We've been season ticket holders for 35-40 years now (five of us in my family have gone to X).

You'll like this one . . . driving I-471 over the Big Mac bridge last year . . . Danny says "we're going over the Big Steel bridge" . . . I'm like, "Yeah, I guess it's made of steel" and he says "No, it's the Big Steele bridge, that other guy is gone and we can't remember his name any more." LOL

Old 10-31-2019, 02:05 PM
Double Eagle Member

Lol, the "Big Steele Bridge" is hilarious

Yep, X fan for as long as I can remember. I'm a fan of underdogs in general and X is such a small school that they're frequently the underdog. Plus, despite my current beliefs, I was raised Catholic and still have a soft spot for those schools. (Big Notre Dame football fan too.)

Also, my pops went to X on a full ride for 3 years before he decided to drop out and join the electrician's union like his grandfather, dad, and his 3 older brothers.

My college b-ball rooting order is something like this. X > NKU (my alma mater) > UK > UofL > UC (I really like John Brannen though, so I'll be rooting harder for UC than I have in the past.) I don't actively root against any "local" teams, I want them all to do well as it only helps the whole area.

Old 10-31-2019, 11:32 PM

Years Playing: 35
Courses Played: 49
Niced 56 Times in 17 Posts

Quote:
Lol, the "Big Steele Bridge" is hilarious

Yep, X fan for as long as I can remember. I'm a fan of underdogs in general and X is such a small school that they're frequently the underdog. Plus, despite my current beliefs, I was raised Catholic and still have a soft spot for those schools. (Big Notre Dame football fan too.)

Also, my pops went to X on a full ride for 3 years before he decided to drop out and join the electrician's union like his grandfather, dad, and his 3 older brothers.

My college b-ball rooting order is something like this. X > NKU (my alma mater) > UK > UofL > UC (I really like John Brannen though, so I'll be rooting harder for UC than I have in the past.) I don't actively root against any "local" teams, I want them all to do well as it only helps the whole area.
Same here. X is my #1 and then my rooting interests are directly proportional to the team's distance from Cincy. I root for all the teams you listed . . . four of us went to UC for grad school.

I like keeping an eye on NKU, they seem to be doing everything right. Made a successful jump into Division 1 with frequent conference improvement. They remind me a lot of XU. Good facility too especially considering where the program was when it was built. Hopefully they keep it moving forward.

Old 11-01-2019, 12:27 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8.5
Courses Played: 45
Niced 584 Times in 298 Posts

I am a Marquette fan but have always liked Xavier. The Big East will be strong this year.