Old 12-19-2019, 08:50 PM

Niced 4 Times in 2 Posts
Default First time doing a disc golf forum

I will first say that I no longer play the game because of my age and health, But I use to play it a lot back when, I became Introduced to the sport when I was working in Yellow Stone Nat Park. There were quite a few players their. I was mediocre, shot about 4 over on good days. a good drive would be 60 yrds and a good putt was 40 ft. I liked using Innova Disc's. Any way I found most other courses to be wanting in design after playing at the Odl Faithfull course and the Mammoth Hot springs course, They Have a course in Lake Yellow stone also its the only official course in the park it has a lot of par 3 basket's. So If you are ever visiting Yellow Stone park you could stop in at one of there Rec centers and ask about their course. But beware of wild animals when you play.
Sponsored Links

Niced: (3)