Old 11-20-2017, 11:06 PM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 17
Niced 200 Times in 121 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ess-dog View Post
Replace? No one loses their putting putter. Just wait until you have a 10 year old Wizard. Sweet spot.
So one would think.. I've found more than one, sitting in the basket
Sponsored Links

Niced: (2)
Old 11-21-2017, 10:46 AM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 18
Niced 384 Times in 298 Posts

How them daggers workin for you?
Old 11-21-2017, 03:51 PM
Par Member

Courses Played: 1
Niced 12 Times in 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasOrion View Post
How them daggers workin for you?
I'm still working on them. I'm definitely not as consistent with them yet. I may end up going back to my wizards but I'm gonna give the daggers a good go.

I'm missing to the right and missing high alot. They definitely seem to have more loft and take longer for fade to kick in. I can also see why wind would knock them around as they stay in the air like a parachute.

If I had learned with these from the beginning I'm sure I wouldve been perfectly happy with them, but it's undetermined if they are my putting putter. The grass isn't always greener but I can never have a big enough disc collection.

Niced: (1)

Old 11-21-2017, 04:34 PM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 18
Niced 384 Times in 298 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent B View Post
I'm still working on them. I'm definitely not as consistent with them yet. I may end up going back to my wizards but I'm gonna give the daggers a good go.

I'm missing to the right and missing high alot. They definitely seem to have more loft and take longer for fade to kick in. I can also see why wind would knock them around as they stay in the air like a parachute.

If I had learned with these from the beginning I'm sure I wouldve been perfectly happy with them, but it's undetermined if they are my putting putter. The grass isn't always greener but I can never have a big enough disc collection.
That happened to me too. Its a stable disc and does have some fade, but get used to just 'painting the pole' just aim center and run it or of course you can hyzer putt too. they aren't straight like an undertable putter is, its stable, but the fade is so late that it just goes straight on most putts. I miss Right now and again but ive been sticking with these for about 6 months and My putting has improved. its always whatever you're used to so that makes sense too. But yeah just aim at it center in the circle and outside a mild hyzer works well, they float/glide well for how slow and straight they are