Old 01-26-2019, 02:26 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 10.6
Courses Played: 122
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 561 Times in 345 Posts

Does anyone know of a store with both Eclipse Deflectors and 10th Anniversary Ions in stock? Looking like I waited to long on the 10ths, most places are sold out.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2019, 02:27 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.4
Courses Played: 6
Niced 494 Times in 265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendragon View Post

Also, there's those putters for people with those strange round finger tips. Their Awesomeness scale goes: Ion> the other ones.
Anode shares the ion core, too. We with round fingertips like that one as well.

Niced: (1)
Old 01-26-2019, 02:37 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 9
Courses Played: 29
Niced 208 Times in 131 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakebake91 View Post
Anode shares the ion core, too. We with round fingertips like that one as well.
Yes I know, but the Ion has the highest awesomeness on the awesomeness scale of the round fingered putters.

Edit: I see the confusion now. I was not saying the Ion has higher awesomeness than the square finger putters. I was separating putters by finger type on the awesomeness scale.

Last edited by zendragon; 01-26-2019 at 02:40 PM.
Old 01-26-2019, 02:47 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 9.2
Courses Played: 52
Niced 4,224 Times in 2,241 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
Does anyone know of a store with both Eclipse Deflectors and 10th Anniversary Ions in stock? Looking like I waited to long on the 10ths, most places are sold out.
I looked but either the local shops are already sold out of the Ions or they hadn't put them on their online stores yet...
Old 01-26-2019, 05:28 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.4
Courses Played: 6
Niced 494 Times in 265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendragon View Post
Yes I know, but the Ion has the highest awesomeness on the awesomeness scale of the round fingered putters.
Oh yes. Most certainly agree with that!

I would go as far as saying it has the highest awesomeness of any putter....but that's just me
Old 01-28-2019, 11:44 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 16.7
Courses Played: 1
Niced 144 Times in 100 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalbrutus View Post
More like fat fingers... I have the triple threat of bad typing skillz. Fat fingers, so I am constantly hitting multiple keys. I have a form of dyslexia that doesn't affect reading but comes out when I speak/write/type. Then some ADHD to top it off, lol... That usually shows up as using something like hit instead of hitting, or I will leave out an of or for...Sometimes I will have two thoughts blend in the middle and not make a damn bit of sense, haha. I usually proof read longer posts several times and still miss things. You should see some of the **** I type before posting sometimes. Looks like a 2yr old typing.
Damn you pretty much describe me perfectly. add to that I am old and you nailed it.

Old 01-28-2019, 03:13 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 11.4
Courses Played: 42
Niced 67 Times in 25 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcr_russell View Post
Wish me luck fellow MVPers. I'm on the feature card for the Maricopa Open with AB and Uli this coming Saturday! I've never played the course before, and don't have the free time to practice this week, so I might need it!
I handled the course, but man did I struggle on the green. When everyone watches the video whenever it releases feel free to grab a beer from the fridge after I tee off each hole. That may make it easier to watch, lol. I still managed to shoot over 1000 on the weekend two weeks in a row and get into 6th of 40 somehow. You’ll also get to see the luckiest finish of all time on a shanked forehand of mine, so that’s a bonus.

Old 01-28-2019, 03:57 PM
Birdie Member

Niced 248 Times in 143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcr_russell View Post
I handled the course, but man did I struggle on the green. When everyone watches the video whenever it releases feel free to grab a beer from the fridge after I tee off each hole. That may make it easier to watch, lol. I still managed to shoot over 1000 on the weekend two weeks in a row and get into 6th of 40 somehow. You’ll also get to see the luckiest finish of all time on a shanked forehand of mine, so that’s a bonus.
Nice man, what were you bagging for the tournament btw?

Old 01-28-2019, 04:45 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 11.4
Courses Played: 42
Niced 67 Times in 25 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponder View Post
Nice man, what were you bagging for the tournament btw?
There was some level of OB in play on virtually every hole and with it being Arizona it allows me to throw a hyzer nearly everything whether forehand or backhand.

Atoms
Deflector
Matrix
Resistor
Servo (only thrown once, but should’ve used 3-4 times)
Fireball
Volt
Nitro
Dimension
Teleport

I think that covers what I used this week, but I normally bag a Mayhem too, and have recently been auditioning an Excite against that spot.

Old 01-28-2019, 06:05 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 14.1
Courses Played: 5
Niced 737 Times in 516 Posts

Well I saw you putting like a fiend with that blue atom a while back I hope to see it again!

Interesting mix of discs... you got stable covered.. I'm kind of wondering what kind of "footage" you get with those atoms? I'm no good at yards haha.. Just as a casual observer it kind of makes me wonder how you handle the woods and annys without some low speed fairways.. Matrix I guess, Obviously you are kick ass with what you do.. I look at that and the bread and butter of my Gyro bag is nowhere to be seen..

Any cool 150 class or fairways in the backup trial bag? Fiz Photon, Inertia, Insanity etc... SWITCH HAHaha..?
Closed Thread