Since the beginning of 2020, disc golf has been booming and courses have been getting flooded with new disc golfers. Now as amazing as this is, unfortunately, the lack of disc golf etiquette has become a serious problem! Its time for Disc Golf Etiquette 101.
1) Understand Most Important Rules of Disc Golf
2) Obey Local Park & Course Rules
3) Take Care of the Course/Environment
4) Return Found Discs
5) Let Faster Groups Play Through
6) Avoid Skipping in Front of Others
7) Keep Your Playing Groups Small
8) Keep Your Music to Yourself
9) Avoid the Trigger-Happy Urge
10) Avoid Distracting Other Players
11) Avoid Walking Ahead of a Players Next Shot
12) Be in the Moment and Always Be Ready
13) Watch, Help, and Respect Your Playing Partners
14) Remove Your Disc From the Basket
15) Be a Good Representation of Disc Golfers
Want to BETTER UNDERSTAND the disc golf game and RULES?! Consider buying a guide from any the LINKS BELOW. By doing so, you not only are buying from a reliable source, but you are also helping to support this channel!
Disc Golf for Beginners: Learn the rules and how to play
The Definitive Guide to Disc Golf
Official Rules of Disc Golf and Competition Manual - PDGA Rule Book
JUST GETTING INTO DISC GOLF?
Consider buying a STARTER PACK from one of the links below! We've sourced through all brand options so that you don't have too! Most come with 3 discs (Putter, Midrange, Driver), which is everything you need to get into the sport!