While I enjoy reviewing courses, I'm only interested in writing a review if I feel I have something new to add. If most reviews of a course say the same thing over and over--with my thoughts largely echoing those of other reviewers--then I probably won't bother reviewing it. But if I'm feeling inspired, and feel that I'll add a unique perspective, I'll gladly contribute.
My prose tends to be thorough and descriptive, which seems to be the preferred review style for this site as evidenced by the voting system. If even one person finds my review interesting, then I consider writing that review to have been worth it.
1) 11/20/17: Mast Park, Santee, CA. Hole 2 short position. 201' (backhand, Gstar Colt)
2) 2/6/18: Brengle Terrace, Vista, CA. Hole 3. 260' (forehand, Champion Firebird)
3) 5/21/18: Escondido Rotary DGC (Kit Carson), Escondido, CA. Hole 9. 240' (backhand, Z Buzzz)
4) 7/30/18: Colina Golf Course, San Diego, CA. Hole 5. 222' (forehand, Z Zone)
5) 7/30/18: Colina Golf Course, San Diego, CA. Hole 14. 231' (backhand, Z Zone)
6) 9/5/22: Morley Field, San Diego, CA. Hole 15. 205' (backhand, Eclipse Envy. Split ace pot, won $38)
1) 10/15/18: Colina Golf Course, San Diego, CA. Hole 15. 202' (backhand, Icon Pursuit. 2nd throw from tee)
2) 8/22/21: Brengle Terrace, Vista, CA. (New) Hole 15. 200' (forehand, Icon Pursuit, 2nd throw from tee)
3) 1/17/22: Mast Park, Santee, CA. Hole 7, short tee pad, short pin position. 170' (backhand, Pro Pig. 2nd throw from tee, but did call an "official" mulligan ;))
4) 12/4/22: Escondido Rotary DGC (Kit Carson). Escondido, CA. Hole 15, 245'. (Forehand, Sexton Firebird. 2nd throw from tee)