San Diego, CA
Main Throwing Style
Total Reviews / Avg. Score
5 - 1
6/27/2019 @ 03:40:33 PM
While I enjoy reviewing courses, I'm only interested in writing a review if I feel I have something new to add to the conversation. If there are a ton of reviews of a course all saying the same thing--with my thoughts largely echoing those of other reviews--then I likely won't bother reviewing it. But if I'm feeling inspired and feel that I'll add a unique perspective, I'll gladly contribute.
My prose tends to be thorough and descriptive, which seems to be the preferred review style for this site as evidenced by the voting system (my reviews are fairly lengthy, and of the 3 reviews I have written as of 10/22/18, I have 21 up-votes and 0 down-votes... #humblebrag).
I have a habit of going through my reviews and nitpicking over the minutiae of my grammar and word use, and I find I constantly revise my reviews. Only if I add an entirely new thought or something substantive will I bother indicating what I edited.
1) 11/20/17: Mast Park, Santee, CA. Hole 2 short position. 201' (backhand, Gstar Colt)
2) 2/6/18: Brengle Terrace, Vista, CA. Hole 3. 260' (forehand, Champion Firebird)
3) 5/21/18: Escondido Rotary DGC (Kit Carson), Escondido, CA. Hole 9. 240' (backhand, Z Buzz)
4) 7/30/18: Colina Golf Course, San Diego, CA. Hole 5. 222' (forehand, Z Zone)
5) 7/30/18: Colina Golf Course, San Diego, CA. Hole 14. 231' (backhand, Z Zone)
1) 10/15/18: Colina Golf Course, San Diego, CA. Hole 15. 202' (backhand, Icon Pursuit. 2nd throw from tee)
Course Wish List (0)
No Courses in Wish List