Main Throwing Style
Total Reviews / Avg. Score
11/12/2018 @ 11:28:30 PM
Playing since 1999, when my college ball golf course opened up an adjacent disc golf course. Bought a DX Eagle from the pro shop for less than the price of the ball golf greens fee--instantly hooked! Finally got serious not too long ago and try to sneak in 3 or 4 rounds a week. Work has me travelling around KY and TN so I regularly get to play the best the area has to offer.
Personal Top 5:
1. Idlewild -- this place has been slipping over the years but the improvements made for the 2017 DGPT event (baskets, trees, greens, etc) keep this technical beast at the top
2. Harmon Hills -- wonderful private piece of land in the Appalachian foothills with great variety
3. Horning's Hideout, Meadow Ridge -- I could camp here for a week and not get bored
4. Panther Creek TN -- must play new course in a disc golf hotbed of Morristown. Crazy elevation, brilliant design, and great technical-yet-fun factor
5. Langley Pond -- no expense spared! Driving range, top notch amenities, awesome lines cut through the dense woods, fun water shots
Honorable Mention -- my home course. Possibly biased here, but my 14ish holes in rural southern Indiana are a delight. Deeply wooded with ravine shots and tiki holes mixed in.
Shout-out to eastern Tennessee! I know there are plenty of great places to play out there, but there are sooo many stellar options between Knoxville and Johnson City.
Course Wish List (53)
Prince Edward Island