El Paso, TX
Underwood Golf Complex Share
Uploaded By: Pizza God Hole #3 (Taken 9/2018)

Underwood Golf

2-4    11/20/2019   3/29/2020
Review By: travisellis1004
Pros: Some will like this course. It is wide open and most of the pins are 400-800 ft away. You can really work on your distance.
Cons: #1- It cost money to play a course that does not have signage or pads.
#2- Most of the pins are in the open (no challenge except for the crazy distance).
#3- It is between the golf course holes. The golfers are not fans of people in the middle of their course.
Other Thoughts: There is no way for this course to get a five-star rating. Even with pads and signs, this will be like going to the driving range.

Gold 9

1    9/2/2018   9/6/2018
Review By: Pizza God
Pros: Golf carts for rent
Grass and Trees in West Texas
Accuracy a must on long drives, lots of OB

Cons: Baskets are the cheapest you can buy
no tee signs or tee pads, just blocks on the ground marking the tee area.
Other Thoughts: I believe there is a dress code, I happened to have on shorts and a collared shirt so I guess I passed. I was playing by myself so I just stayed out of the other ball golfers way when playing fairways near them.

Ok, I rated this course a 4 because of the fairways and challenge of the course, not because of the tee's or baskets.

In fact, theses are the cheapest baskets you can get, single chain practice baskets.

The tee's are marked with wooden blocks. They are not hard to follow if you use the UDisc map.

The course is rather simple having hole 1 follow along side of fairway 1 of the ball golf course. Rope was there to mark OB in the ball golf fairway, the fence marked the other side of the fairway out of the golf course property. This is how most of the first 6 holes go. Hole 3, 7-9 are between golf holds.

Like I stated before, the ball golf fairways and greens are out of bounds for disc golf. You are literally playing between them on just about every hole. This makes placement of your drives very important.

I really enjoyed using a cart, I enjoyed the course even though I felt like I was throwing drives over and over again.

Would I play here again?

I can't wait till they get the back 9 in, then I will be here to play again.