Ligonier, IN
Kenney Park DGC Share

Much Needed Course And Fun to Play!

5+    11/19/2020   11/20/2020
Review By: waggonab
Pros: KPDGC is the only course in the county that actually has concrete tee pads, The course is very fun with challenges even on the shorter holes. They have made the best use of the land they were given and I can't say enough good things about the overall look of the course from the matching custom basket wraps to the hole signs and the course map. There is a cohesive design that just looks so dang good! And the elevated basket on hole 18 has the potential to be a round killer if you aren't confident in your putting. You'll remember it fondly or hate it for revealing your flaws.
Cons: I personally like wooded courses. They tend to be my favorites to play, but as far as park style courses go, this has to be one of my absolute favorites! If I had to pick a con, it's that I wish there were more wooded holes, but the park can't really do much about that. They have done everything right with that they had to work with.
Other Thoughts: This is my home town course, and it was much needed! I will mostly likely average 5-7 rounds a week here from now on. It will take some time before I tire of playing it. That speaks volumes.