Helotes, TX
Uploaded By: Pizza God Hole #5

Should be called Paradise Valley

1    2/4/2021   2/8/2021
Review By: Pizza God
Pros: 18 holes with a wide variety of shots.
Open and wooded holes
Water (creek) comes into play
Top of the world type shot
Cons: A couple of the holes are wide open with mandatories to add some difficulty.
Still has gravel tee pads (however I was told new tee pads will be in this year along with more baskets ordered)
Other Thoughts: Well worth the trip, great value for your green's fee. This course is only getting better with improvements. They literally just installed a large swinging bridge over the creek days before I played. Unfortunately for us, they just stained it and we could not use it.

I was told that more baskets have been ordered and that new tee pads made of Astro Turf were in the works.

I didn't get a chance to play the original layout, Creekside was just put in January of 2021. While it uses some of the same area, it is a different course than the hillside course.

But with that said, several par 4 holes with a few that make your drives placement important. Signature hole might be the 915ft shot off the side of the hill, across the road and down to the creeks edge.

The short holes are all along the side of the hill in a heavy wooded area and the creek. Perfect shots here will get your birdies.

I can't stress enough how enjoyable this course is to play. Yea, it is rough because it is new right now, but it is really the best course in the area for your overall game.

Would I play here again? Heck yea, When they put in the hillside course again, I will plan another trip to the San Antonio area to JUST to play this course again