Fort Worth, TX
Eagle Ranch Park Share
Uploaded By: TheHipstick Hole #2 (Taken 9/2015)

unique and fun

1    3/15/2010   5/9/2010
Review By: dreadlock86
This review was updated on 5/15/2017
Pros: -awesome plot of land, great course design
-major elevation changes
-concrete tees and great baskets
-dual tees on 1, 4, 7
-many trees, creek and hillside baskets
-broken/missing baskets have been replaced
Cons: -drainage issues near the creek, causes flooding on hole 3's tee
Other Thoughts: ***Update***
The missing and/or broken baskets have been replaced. Course looks to be in better condition now.
***

This is a great little course that got neglected for awhile, I assume due to its out of the way location inside a gated housing development. It is in much better condition now.

I had a blast playing here. The holes are really well designed and it fits perfectly on the plot of land making great use of the features available: elevation, creek, pond. Hole 1 is a great downhill bomb.

It is hard to justify going out of your way for only 7 holes but this place really has its charm. Definitely worth playing if you are nearby or if you're willing to drive a bit for a fun little course that you can play several times for a nice outing.

**Like this review? Hate it? Message me and let me know why! I want to make them better!**

Eagle Ranch Park

1    1/14/2009   1/14/2009
Review By: Joshua1972
Pros: Real nice concrete tee pads, multiple tee pads on a couple holes. Good signage. Love the use of elevation!!!
Good mix of long and short holes, also some technical shots.
Cons: Lots of rocks around the baskets, that can be a little hard on the plastic. Basket missing on # 6. Basket and pole missing on # 7.
Other Thoughts: I really wish this course was in my neighborhood!!! I absolutely loved the elevation changes in this course. Was pretty fun and challengeing. This course definately has room to expand and I hope they take advantage of that. It's really sad that some people have to do things like steal baskets. Like I said this course could really be great with a little work. I will definately play it again!!!