0 Helpful / 3 Not
Pros: Good mix of open holes and holes where you have to shape your line.
Cons: Sometimes difficult to find the next tee. The course needs some "next hole" markers.
Wooded holes need maintenance and are full of thorny brush.
The holes adjacent to soccer fields might get difficult to play on days when lots of soccer is happening.
0 of 3 people found this review helpful.
3 Helpful / 1 Not
Pleasant Park Course
Pros: - An 18-hole course, situated around Lake Township Park
- Good variety of holes, terrain changes with length, hyzer and anhyzer shots, hills, slopes and challenges with the "No Trespassing" areas and woods.
- Most holes can be completed with a mid-range disc, some longer holes (I believe hole 17 being the longest at 500ft)
- New DiscCatcher baskets, very good conditions
- Signs are alright, but you should have some experience playing here to understand the course, they aren't the best at helping new players.
- Clean indoor bathroom facilities. Soap and everything. Also, soda machines near bathrooms.
Cons: - Holes 15 and 16 cross each other, watch out!
- Hole 3 is near a fence with "No Trespassing" on the rightside. Watch your disc throws here
- Hole 9 is alongside the soccer fields, which doesn't pose too much of a threat, but still, watch out for soccer players when games are on
- Tees are natural, and are starting to overgrow, so watch your footing
* Also, a big note when I was playing... Watch your throwing hand with the signs. Either get on the opposite side to avoid this, or make sure you are far enough away from it.
Other Thoughts: - Overall, not a bad course, it's kept in great condition. It looked like they were cleaning it up, keeping it up and running.
- Busy some days, but the course has good challenges towards the end (probably hole 14 and up) and isn't too bad to just keep practicing on.
3 of 4 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.