Denver, CO
Lakewood Dry Gulch Share
Uploaded By: pmockler Hole #12 (Taken 9/2015)
3 / 464ft.   -- / -- Par / Distance:

Not good at all

1    2/9/2017   2/17/2017
Review By: breezywywh
Pros: There are baskets and tee pads
Cons: Nasty water running through course that had a noticeable odor (who wants to reach in that to pluck a disc)
Not a great layout
Homeless debris and litter everywhere
Many throws directly towards/across the paths
Broken/missing tee signs
Other Thoughts: I joked to my friend that we'd have to watch out for syringes. That joke became reality as I noticed one in front of me on my 1st putt. I lived in the Denver area for 5 years and never made it here. I wanted to try a new course while visiting with a friend and we were in the neighborhood, so we checked it out. I could not have regretted that decision any more. I would not ever play this course again, as it was one of the crummiest courses I've ever played.

ick.

2-4    3/11/2014   3/31/2014
Review By: Sarahbellum
Pros: Tees 1 thru 8 have a decent layout. The course map is helpful, all the tees are pretty clearly marked.
Cons: Light rail is too close so there's no retrieving your disc, creek is very trashy, bums live there, it stinks, creepers wondering the course, and there is way too much walking to complete a full round.
Other Thoughts: Won't be returning.