1 Helpful / 0 Not
Short technical course
Pros: * Close to the city
* 9 holes can be played multiple times from 2 different tees per hole. Good for 18 holes or more as you can play 9 in about 20-25 min.
* Good variety of shots with some elevation change and guarded pins. A couple 100m+ holes but mostly shorter technical holes.
Cons: * Only 9 holes
* First hole from long tee isn't a typical disc golf 'line'. (Low ceiling and a sharp dogleg left up a hill). No easy way to get up there for a birdie chance because you can't throw high because of the trees and can't throw low because of the hill.
* Park seems to be a walking trail first and a disc golf course second. You'll have to wait every once and a while for that oblivious dog walker walking through the fairway.
* Intersecting fairways with hole 2 and 3.
Other Thoughts: I played this course about 10 times in the last 3 months and I really enjoyed trying to beat my scores from previous rounds. It's difficult enough to keep you interested, but not so unfair that you would get frustrated. Definitely check it out if you are in Uppsala.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.