6 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: - Course is located in a couple fields with a small bit of forest on the side. A walking path is present, but otherwise is DG only.
- Holes out in the field have decent length and a few wrinkles here and there. Some tall grass, patches of forest, and slight elevation changes add some interest. #9 has a window in the fairway that forces a RHBH anhyzer.
- Holes in the forest are tight, but extremely short. Very goofy lines with little length make them all gimmicky over anything else.
- A few tough basket placements, with trees/rough and some rollaway potential.
- Good baskets. Tee signs in progress?
Cons: - Holes in the forest are borderline silly, good players will be putting off the tees. Lines are interesting, with some hyzers and anhyzers.
- Natural teepads are ugly and rough, especially when muddy.
Other Thoughts: - Course seems to be a work in progress; when I played it some posts were in the ground, waiting for concrete and signage. See map in links section for easy navigation.
- Holes in the open have decent length for driving, with a few forced lines. Holes in the forest feel like mini-disc golf. Either way, nothing special. Best for beginners.
6 of 6 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.