Caen, France
Vallee des Jardins Share

Amateur UK players view

1    10/30/2017   10/31/2017
Review By: MJCurtis
Pros: Course map on sign at beginning and end of course, easy to follow. Pretty open park with few obstacles. Nice short course for beginners. Baskets easy to spot and arrows used in base of basket to direct to next tee.
Cons: Coordinates did not lead us to either the course or a parking location. Not 18 holes, only 9 permanent baskets. Some tees were a little difficult to locate in the long grass as they were sunken concrete flagstones.
Other Thoughts: We found suitable parking at - N49 11.598 W000 22.346. Would call again if passing.

Not exactly disc golf

1    7/25/2013   7/30/2013
Review By: Bigpan50
Pros: Very nice park. If you are looking to throw discs hard in an open field, this is your place.
Cons: This is a course that does not have baskets. No baskets is a problem for me. I wanted to disc golf in France, and I had to scramble to find this place at the last minute. I did not notice that the baskets were objects because I was in such a hurry. Needless to say, I was very disappointed when I showed up.
Other Thoughts: This might be fun with someone who knows what the targets are. There weren't any signs or markings in the park to let you know where the holes were. Overall, if there aren't baskets, I can't say that it is worth going to. I ended up throwing on the course from tree to tree anyways, but it is not the same as throwing at actual baskets.