2 Helpful / 3 Not
Nice location & layout, tough tees & 'baskets'
- Technical & challenging; good mix of short, long, uphill, downhill.
- Nice scenery
- Not marked well
- Dirt/rocky tees
- Poles, instead of baskets
- Rocky course beats up discs
- It appears this course is one that's there by the graces of Parks Dept./City, and it's not intended to be 'permanent.' I hope the locals are successful at improving the facilities (concrete pads, baskets, etc.), while mollifying/convincing the non-golf crowd.
- If you've got a dog, watch out for Park Ranger. We had ours off-leash & got a warning re leash.
2 of 5 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.