1 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: - Tee pads in good shape
- Easy to find; begins and ends by a school
Cons: - Inaccurate map
- A lot of baskets marked wrong and with different hole numbers
- Tee signs inaccurate at multiple holes; this includes topography and line to baskets as well as distances, e.g. some holes marked as over 100m seemed like they were only 80-85m
- Lack of waypoint signs with some signs crossed out and remarked
- Design; quite a few holes overlap one another without natural OBs and next tee paths are too exposed to other players' shots
Other Thoughts: I would not recommend this course mostly because of course navigation and signage. Most holes cater to S curve drives, and there are only a few putting challenges that can be mitigated by elevator shots. The course has 18 not 13 holes; see the course website. I would recommend you to go to a nearby course in Tuusula or play this course using 150 class. Issues started at hole 3 when the distance at the tee sign didn't make sense and the basket was marked wrong. Next, navigating holes 5 to 10 became an issue because the holes weave into one another and there was not any waypoint signs or restrictive OBs. Hole 11 was strange since the tee sign was clearly wrong and there was a big wood sign marking hole 11's basket. Overall, it seems like a lot of the baskets have been moved around and design was sacrificed in order to keep up with maintenance.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.