One of my faves
Pros: - Great new course layout
- Great mix of holes
- Nice use of land and elevation
- Nice alternate basket placements
- Disc golf only on most of the course
Cons: - Dirt Tees
- A little confusing on your first time thru
- Don't land in the ditch. lol
- Parking lot pretty full during the school day
Other Thoughts: I like the natural feel of this course and play it weekly. It provides a more rugged hiking oriented round of disc golf minus the crowds and joggers etc. that u encounter at other local courses. 2 or 3 rounds make for a satisfying day of discin'
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.