1 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: - Great upkeep on the course.
- Good tee pads and unique tee signs.
- Very beautiful landscaping compared to the other nearby course.
- Great park amenities adjacent to the course
- Great parking.
Cons: - Private course, i had the constant feeling we were going to get ejected. in addition, there are signs all over the place claiming to prosecute trespassers.
- Lots of non-playing park patrons, our group had to hold off throwing several times.
- adjacent pool, which is fenced off, can come into play with an errant throw. we had one disc go in and had to have a kind person retrieve it for us.
- large pond comes into play on several shots.
- One tee tad was missing (#18) 17 tee pads and only 10 baskets.
- no practice area or course map.
- very limited on the trees, especially at the tee pads.
Other Thoughts: - Course layout was average. mostly straight with water in play on a few shots.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
5 Helpful / 1 Not
Nice short course
Pros: Not many trees here but at least has scattered limestone boulders ( also used for the tee boxes) around a man-made pond with a fountain.
Hole 5 has you shooting over the pond.
The pond and its run-off creek are also in play on holes 3, 4, & 8.
Hole 7 is over 400' from tee box 15.
Cons: Kinda silly layout with the multiple tees, except on holes 1, 5, & 10, which are just single tees.
Could've made it a bit longer and nicer 9 hole course (guess somebody had $$ to burn on the extra tees). Bit too open for my taste.
Other Thoughts: I usually play the course as a 10 hole from the furthest tee box on each hole.
Course is generally windy and there's not much shade except at the big limestone tables on hole 3.
5 of 6 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.