Sydney, Australia
Sydney Olympic Park Disc Golf Share
Uploaded By: gottafixit Hole #2 (Taken 7/2013)
Hole #2 Approach

Share URL:

Good course with friendly locals

1    5/13/2017   5/15/2017
Review By: SinKy
This review was updated on 5/22/2017
Pros: 18 holes
Innova baskets
OB and Mandos to add more difficulty to this wide open course
Cons: No tee pads
No tee signs
Some holes had tee markers while some didn't. Refer to a map and look for patches where the of dirt that use to be grass
Only 1 wooded hole, the rest is very wide open
Only open on weekends and school holidays
Other Thoughts: For what it is it's a fun place for a round. A few of the holes give you a good chance to send a few bomb shots out there :) Because of how open it is, the wind will play a challenge. The friendliest locals I've come across so far! Before I could tee off I had a guy inform me that it was a league day and invited us to join. Other locals were informing us about mandos and OB that was not on the map which I got online. I had an enjoyable time playing here!

1    2/25/2010   3/23/2010
Review By: KansasBoy
Pros: This a rather nice course just a short ferryride away from downtown sydney. I was pleased to have a chance to play in sydney.

Maps available at a small information booth. Take a map since tees are a little hard to see if you're not looking in the right direction.

Not the most spectacualar course by any stretch of the imagination, but it was the only place I could find to play in sydney. It did the job.
Cons: Only nine holes with alternate tees to provide a full 18. Grass pads.
Only open on the weekends as it's part of a larger park.

Take some bug spray. The place is now a park but used to be an amory because it's a bit of a swamp and no one else wanted the land.
Other Thoughts: As a tourist, the easiest way for me to get there was the Parramatta River Ferry leaving from Circular Quay. You'll want the Olympic Park stop. Check the timetables because some ferries make one stop and some make ten or so. we found it to be a nice and accesible day trip. From the ferry landing, it's not far along the river to the park entrance.