Walnut Ridge, AR
Williams Baptist College DGC Share
Uploaded By: bjflash Hole #4 (Taken 1/2011)

Williams Baptist College

5+    10/20/2013   2/20/2014
Review By: 870DG
Pros: If you play regularly, you can probably crush this course!

If you are a beginner and looking for courses to play, come here if it is fairly close. You'll get a few birdies and boost your self esteem. Hey, why not?

Every hole is a birdie opportunity.

I aw my first ace here.......naturally, it wasn't me.

You can eat catfish inside a 747 (I think) afterwards, so that was quite interesting. Also, be looking for the big tail of the plane. It is visible from the course. Yes, I am being serious! Check it out.

This is an excellent beginner's course. I often go down there with friends who are new to disc golf. We also played a Jonesboro league match here and it was fun with some low scores!

If I ever break par on a course....this will be the first one I do it on.

Clean course located on college campus.
Cons: No conrcrete tee pads.

Long walk back to car after #18. Should have made 18 end closer to parking.

Out of the way for people not going to college here or living in the community. For example, there is absolutely no reason to drive over from Memphis for this course.
Other Thoughts: Whether or not this is a pro or a con, is debatable: no smoking or drinking on this course. Keep that in mind. Be respectful.

Did I mention that you can eat catfish in a 747 afterwards (seafood buffet on weekends only, I think). You can still eat there during the week though, just not buffet.

Good college course

1    11/26/2010   11/29/2010
Review By: Pizza God
Pros: Stake in ground for all tee's with only hole number
Good baskets.
decent holes
designed pretty well around the trees.
Cons: worst is the LONG LONG walk from #18 back to #1
Tee markers do not mark which way the basket is. I got confused on more than one hole but figured it out quickly.
Pretty short course (which is OK for a campus course)
VERY flat.
Other Thoughts: Not worth driving the 180 mile round trip other than to add another course to my list.

However the course does not suck. It is not getting very much play (or was just installed) because all the tee's were still grass. That made it hard to figure out which direction I was suppose to be throwing.