Pros: (0.000 Rating) Trilogy School DGC no longer appears to be a course, and was recently relisted as a practice area.
- FORGIVENESS - The odds of losing a disc due to an errant shot is near impossible unless you leave one behind on accident.
- CHAINS - They are in good condition. They are DISCatchers, so the chains are heavy.
- GROW THE SPORT - No doubt will these baskets aid in growing the sport by offering easy access to learn the game at school events.
Cons: Oh where to begin...
- CHARACTER - There is none, just baskets in a field.
- TEES AREA - There aren't any, it's improvisation only. Note, the baskets are about 350 feet apart if you play basket to basket.
- # OF BASKETS - I only found 2 of the 4 baskets that supposedly exist. Perhaps I didn't stay long enough to find the other two, but, after throwing back and forth a few times, it got old real quick.
- MAINTENANCE - The grounds had not been mowed in a while when I stopped by. Over knee high grass in areas.
- RAW BEAUTY - About as awful as one could envision. When playing between the two baskets, one play is towards a billboard that's in major disrepair and an eyesore.
- WIND - Due to the lack of trees wind will likely be an issue as well.
Other Thoughts: I figured I'd check to see if this place was still as bad as the other reviews had suggested. I can only conclude that it is worse now than before. The old course appears to be abandoned, however practicing your game here is still very much a possibility.
13 Helpful / 4 Not
This is not a disc golf course
Pros: Four baskets provide a place to come practice.
Cons: Four baskets do not make a course.
Other Thoughts: This should not be listed on the site. Don't waste your time.
I'm sure I'll get dinged as "not helpful", but the point is that I don't want anyone to waste their time driving to check this out or even reading a lengthy description of the property.
13 of 17 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.